CHAPTER 18

I looked around the room to see everyone staring at us.

"Wait, how do you two know each other?" Cisco questioned

I looked at Felicity and we both started to stutter a little bit. "Um....I- she- we.....did, stuff together." I said as I ran my hand through my hair and looked at everyone. They all had questioning looks on there faces. Then I realized what I had just said and how weird it was.

"And by did stuff together." Felicity started to say. "She means that we worked together." I could tell she was nervous because she was fidgeting with her fingers.

"Ya. Sorry. Wow" I said as I looked towards her. "I sound more and more like you every day." I ran one hand through my hair again and put the other one on Felicity's shoulder. Which was a little bit higher then last time. Had she grown or has she gotten higher heels, or have I gotten smaller.

I looked back at everyone and there looks of confusion pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Barry you wanted me to come by." I said taking my hand off Felicity's shoulder and smiling a bit at him.

"Oh, ya. I was wandering if you could help us catch Russell." Barry asked with his best puppy dog eyes.

I pretended to think about it even though I already knew what I would say.

"Please, please please. Come on Em please?" Barry said putting his hands together. "What do you want from me. You want me to get down on my knees and beg, cause I will." He said as he started to get down on his knees.

I heard Felicity laugh from behind me. I bent down a little so my face was at the same level that Barry's was and pinched his cheek a little. "Of course I will Allen. Your my best friend. I couldn't say no to you, or your puppy dog eyes." I then patted his cheek and everyone laughed at us.

I then went over to the computers and started working. "So Emily. Do you have any idea on how to catch the red handed murder?" Cisco asked. Everyone stared at him agreeing quietly that the name wasn't good. "You know, because he can bend red blood with his hands." He started to try and explain.

"Three things Cisco. One, that's so not your best. Second, I do know a way to catch him. Third, for the name, I was thinking blood bender." I said looking up at him with a smile.

He got a huge smile on his face and I swear I saw a tear fall from his face. "That's beautiful." He said wiping his cheek. "So, how do we catch blood blender?" He asked.

I went on to explain my theory on how to catch blood blender. We then found where he was located and Barry went after him. After about 30 minutes he came back with Russell and we put him in the pipeline.

"Hey so since we caught blood blender I'm gonna go. Felicity do you want to come with me." I looked at her and saw in her eyes that she was making a 'I was planning on staying here' look. I then gave her a 'your coming' look'. She then noticed what I meant and said sure.

She walked over to me and yelled in excitement. "Girls night!" We all laughed at the blonde who I was walking out with.

On the drive to jitters I took off my hat letting my black eye show.

"What happened?" Felicity asked taking her eyes off of the road to look at me for a split second.

"Blood bender happened. He made the assassin punch herself. It was very interesting." I replied.

Her mouth made an o shape. "That explains why they were asking about you.....well, the assassin.

The rest of the drive to jitters was quite but once we got there we ordered our drinks and sat down at a table. I looked into Felicity's eyes and grabbed her hands.