CHAPTER 1

I was so excited. I was finally going back to Central City. I was finally going to be able to see my life long friends. Barry Allen and Iris West. Yes I loved it in Starling. And working with my adopted brother was fun but it was getting to risky. If I kept helping him someone would find out it was me and take me in for questioning and ask me who the arrow is. I couldn't do that to Oliver. He would kill me.

So here we were saying goodbye. I knew Oliver wasn't good at feelings but I could tell I had crawled into his heart and he was on the verge of tears. "Don't tell anyone okay. If you need to save yourself use the skills I taught you but otherwise keep them hidden. Don't tell anyone you can fight like you can and don't use a bow unless you absolutely have to." Oliver whispered to me.

" I know Ollie. And you make sure to not tell Thea about the arrow. If she finds out. She will be distraught." I gave him one last hug and then hugged Thea and my adopted mother. "I'll call you guys when I get there okay."  Oliver opened the door for me and we walked out.

Diggle held the car door open. Me and Oliver hoped in and Diggle started it up. "To the train station Diggle." Oliver said.

"Wait no! I need to say goodbye to Felicity and Roy first."

"No, Emily you'll miss the train" Oliver scolded.

I waited and thought what would I do if I missed the train. I would take the route I did when the trains weren't running and I needed to see Barry. Even though he was in a coma. But now he was out and I haven't seen him since. I was a little bit worried because I've had a crush on him since I was little. But seeing him with his eyes open would probably change that. Either make me like him more or less. I'll have to wait to figure out.

"I'll be fine." I said giving a smile to Ollie. "To the arrow cave!"

Oliver glared at me. "You know we don't call it that right?" He asked.

"Ya I do but it's really fun calling it that." I replied smirking at him.

Diggle drove to verdant and we took the secret entrance down to the arrow cave.

As soon as we got down there Felicity ran up to me and hugged me. "Oh good Em! I thought you were going to leave without telling me goodbye." She stepped back out of the hug and put her hand on her heart. "I was very offended."

"You know I would never do that to you." I said. Then I looked around the room for Roy. "Where's Roy?" I asked Felicity.

"Oh we got a lead and so I sent him off to follow it. He said if he got anything he would come back." She said reassuring Oliver and Diggle that he didn't go out to look for a fight.

I looked around the arrow cave to take one last look of the life I used to have. I saw my suit and walked over to it. How I was going to miss it. It was like Oliver's and Roy's but it was a dark cobalt blue. Making it easy to hide in the shadows. It was also a little more girly. Not as mainly as Oliver's and Roy's. But it was still the same. I then got a brilliant idea. "Could I take this?" I asked mainly to Oliver. I ran over to him and got down on my knees. "PLEASE???" I asked with puppy dog eyes.

Diggle laughed. "Well Oliver your in trouble. No one can ever turn down Em's puppy dog eyes." He said.

Oliver put one of his hands under my chin and lightly lifted his hand telling me to stand so I did. He looked down at me as he was thinking. I still had my puppy dog eyes so he knew he wouldn't be able to say no.

He turned around and pulled a big black duffel bag out. He placed it in my hands. "Sure you can Em. It'll be a little way to remember us by okay?" He gave me a little smile. But I couldn't tell if he was really okay with me taking it. But either way I got to take it with me.

I ran over to it while basically shouting thank you. I took it off the little manikin and shoved it in my bag. I zipped it up and I was finally ready to go. I was just sad I wouldn't be able to say goodbye to Roy. "Tell Roy I'm sorry I couldn't tell him goodbye and that I'll miss him kay?" I asked Felicity as I gave her our last goodbye.

"Of course." She replied on the verge of tears. "Tell Barry I say hi. And we need to have some girl time one time so we have to visit okay?"

"Gotcha." I said almost on the verge of tears also. I turned to Diggle and gave him a hug and then I started walking up the stairs. But that when I heard Roy walk in.

I ran down the metal stairs and jumped on him. He apparently didn't expect it because he fell. He groaned as I got off of him and he started getting up. "Sorry" I said getting up.

"It's okay you just wanted to say goodbye to the man who saved your life more then once." He said being funny.

Yes he had saved my life. Maybe more then once but I knew I was going to be safe. "Sure" I said sarcastically. I hugged him one more time before I had to leave.

"Be safe." He whispered into my ear.

"I will." I whispered back.

We ended the hug and I headed for the stairs with Ollie and Diggle behind me. "Bye Felicity. Bye Roy. I'll see you guys sometime." We all waved at each other and then Ollie, Diggle, and I all hoped in the car and headed for the train station.

I gave Diggle and Oliver there last hugs and ran to catch the train. Yea if I did miss it I could easily get to Central City without it. But right now I just wanted to sit down and relax.

I could see the doors closing so I sprinted to catch it. I luckily got on before the doors could close all the way and I thought that if didn't have my suitcase I would have been here sooner.

But you know life's necessities. I found a seat and sat down and looked out the window. Multiple things went through my head. One of them being Oliver explaining something in Central City. He told me to not get caught up in this guy. He was just a vigilante like us but a little different. He had powers. And then he told me that it was going to be a big change. He told me my life would change in a split second without me even knowing.

I pushed the thoughts out of my head. And I started to mentally take pictures of the beautiful scenes that passed by. And for a minute or two I thought that my life could finally be relaxed.