CHAPTER 25

"What do you mean?" Felicity asked.

"There are league members everywhere." I told her.

I looked down the hall trying to figure something out.

"Felicity give me the directions to the weapon room." I demanded.

"So your gonna want to take the first left and then down that hall you'd wanna take the third right and there should be a flight of stairs there. Go down one flight and turn right" she kept giving off directions and I listened to them trying to remember them all.

I weighed the katana in my hand getting used to the weight of it.

"Okay her I go." I mumbled.

"Be careful." I heard Felicity say.

I went down the hall hitting, slicing, and punching anything that got in my way.

I got to the first left and I layed against the wall. I wanted to look back at the league members on the ground but I made a promise in my head that I wouldn't look back on my past. I would keep going and not looke back until I got out.

I went down the hall and as quickly as I could went past the first few halls on my left and right. Swinging the katana every once in a while.

I got to my third right and looked down at the stairs then back up. There were league members coming towards me. I looked back at the stairs. No one was there.

I quickly went down a few stairs and then jumped over the railing to the next set of stairs. I landed and went down the rest of the stairs and took a right.

After a few more turns and a lot of fighting I got to the weapons room.

I pushed the door shut and put the katana on the door handle so it would be locked in a way.

I looked around the room and in the corner I found my suit. I ran over to it with a smile on my face and touched it.

I picked it up from the table it was on and quickly put it on.

As soon as it was on I let out a breath. It felt good being back in it.

"Em," I heard through the ear piece. I then tensed realizing she had just blurted my name out in front of the flash team. "Mmmmm" she then held the m out. "Pots, are you okay?"

"Ya Felicity I'm good." I breathed out.
I looked around the room again and found my bow and arrows. I walked over to them. "Now tell me how to get out of here."

She started giving off directions. "Take your first right then your fourth left then you should enter a room with something called um what is that. Lideros pit?"

"Lazarus pit" I corrected. "I know how to get there but I won't be able to make it out of there."

"Why?" Felicity asked.

"It will be gaurded with more guards then there were on the way here. It's a sacred room. They don't leave it unwatched." I told her

"Well it's the only way out." She replied. "What if we sent the flash now?" She asked.

I let a breath out. "Okay, tell him I'll meet him there."

I pulled the katana out and went out into the hall shooting my arrows and slowly making my way to the big circular room.

I finally made it and entered looking around the room as everyone looked at me.

They then charged and I quickly pulled some arrows shooting them at the many league members.

I fought them off but got distracted when I felt a gust of wind. I looked around and saw a yellow streak and I knew that Barry was here in his flash suit.

A league member ran up to me and hit me. I looked down to where he had hit me and I saw my voice modulator sparking. Meaning that it had broken. There goes talking to Barry.

I punched the league member and started to fight them off with my hands because they got to close for me to use my arrows.

I felt a slice in my back and screamed as I fell to the ground and league members started to cut, punch, and kick me.

I cradled my head hoping to protect myself from getting a concussion. And I knew that this may be the last time I see anyone. One guy kicked me right where they had claimed me the other night with the hot metal and I let out another scream as it tore my skin.

I braced myself for another kick or cut but there were none. I opened my eyes and looked up and saw Barry in his flash suit holding his hand out.

I pulled my hood down a little more and took his hand standing up. I looked at him and smiled.

My smile faded when I heard the door to the side open. I looked over and saw the multiples of league members standing there with there katanas out. But in the very back way down the hall I could see the red popping out. And as Barry attacked I just stared at it. Ra's was coming. I didn't want to be stuck here any longer. And if Barry was caught he wouldn't be able to survive here.

Once Barry came back with his hands raised about to ask me why I wasn't attacking I jumped on his back and in a low voice told him to run. Of course I was panicked but as soon as I jumped on his back I felt calm.

He turned his head a little bit and I knew the question that was about to come out of his mouth.

I looked back at the league members and then back at Barry staring into his eyes. And I knew that running was the only way we were going to survive.

"Just run!" I yelled at him in a lower voice.

He started to run and I looked forward as he ran. He ran so fast that my eyes began to water so I buried my head into his shoulder. And as I hung onto him for my life I felt the stress that I had  leave my body.

All of a sudden he stopped. I looked up and we were in the arrow cave.

I let out a breath as I let go of Barry hesitantly and put my feet on the ground.

I was thankful to be back and I was immediately engulfed in a hug. I saw the blond hair and I knew who it was.

When she pulled away she looked at me. I looked around and then looked down to my voice modulator button.

"Oh!" She said as she reached into her pocket and pulled out another pill and I swallowed it. "I'm so happy your back." She said as she engulfed me in another hug.

"I'm happy to be back." I replied with a small smile on my face. "Where's the rest of the team?" I asked her.

"They went out to see if they could find anything on the league."

As soon as she finished her sentence I heard the door open and in walked Oliver, Roy, and Diggle.

"We saw the yellow streak." Roy said with hope in his voice as they quickly walked in putting there weapons down looking around the room.

I ran up to Oliver first engulfing him in a big hug as he lifted me off the ground.

I then ran up to Roy and engulfed him in a hug as he spinned me around the room and I laughed a little bit.

I then went to Dig with a big happy smile on my face and engulfed him in a hug.

This is what I loved about this team. We were a family.

No matter what we went through we would stick together.

I looked around the room. And I was pulled from my thoughts. By the guy in the red and yellow suit. The guy that I had had a crush on ever since I was little.

"So what did they want with you?"

I looked at him.

The truth was, I didn't even know.