I love u (she said and he smiled)

Good night Sanyukta (the conversation ended)

Good night kal college mei milte hei....(she wished him too)

aab ayegi mujhe chen ki neend (Randhir closed his eyes and slept thinking about his wife)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Kesi ho Sanyukta? (Parth asked her when she was busy repairing the motor which was necessary for their next project)

Mei thik hun Parth (she grinned) tumhare parents kese hei milne gaye thei na tum unse....

Haan....saab achhe hei.....kuch madat karun mei Sanyukta? (he asked with a wide smile on his face and took a part of the motor)

Areey! Parth (Sanyukta felt jitters in her stomach listening to the voice) kesa hei yaar (side hugged him)

great aur tum (they hugged each other)

Bahat accha....wese Sanyukta kya kar rahi ho tum? Let me help u...(Randhir engrossed in helping her and Parth felt as if he is a third person in between then......he walked out of the lab and Randhir sighed) jab dekho Sanyukta..... Sanyukta....yeh kardun...wo kardun... (Randhir mumbled)

Kuch kaha tumne? (Sanyukta asked sweetly)

He just smiled and Sanyukta engulfed him in a tight hug....

Sanyukta CCTV laga hei.....(he patted her head)

I don't care.......Vardhan sir ke yahan tumhe khana nehi dete na....(she chipped caressing his belly)

esa kun? (pecked her hair) mei tto bahat masti mei hun wahan...

Jhut tumhara pet andar ghus gaya hei....(she chipped like a kid) aur tum mere bina masti mei kese reh sakte ho....(she pinched his arm)

Tum pas hoti ho tto mera sar khati rehti ho wahan sukun mei padhai ho pati hei....

Huh...(broke the hug) I hate u Sekhawat....(showed him her tongue and he chuckled)

Sanyukta goes near the table and continued doing her work......after sometime she felt a strong pair of arms encircling her waist......

Okay sorry majak tha wo

chodo mujhe...(she pouted)

Nehi pehle bolo ki maf kia tumne....(he hugged her more tight)

acha baba kia aab chodo......bahat strong ho tum mujhe literally daboch liya hei tumne....(he freed her from his grip and turned her so that they could face each other)

Ajj college kei baadkahin ghumne chale....(he asked caressing her cheeks)

Date pei leke jaoge mujhe! (she was super happy)

Date pei tto GF-BF jate hei we are tto friends na......(her face fell which went unnoticed by him)

we are a couple Randhir.....(held his hand)

Yeah par yeh tumhe bhi pata hei we don't share this type of relation....(he tried to explain)

But, I love u na.....ese kun mujhe paraya kar rahe ho? (she asked in a high pitch)

Common Sanyukta chijo ko itna complicated maat banao mere sath chalna hei tto chalo....(she was sad) Sanyukta esi udash sakle maat banao please (pulled her cheeks a little) ajj college ke baad tayar rehna han....(kissed her forehead)

Okay....(she smiled) kahan jana hei hame?

Surprise.....acha aab jaldi jaldi yeh motor fix kardete hei warna wo Parth ajaega....

wo aye tto kya hua? (she asked confused)

Nothing yaar....tumhe nei lagta wo kuch jyada hi tumhare agge piche ghumta hei....(he confessed) I mean usse aur koi kaam nehi hei sayad...

Esa nehi hei Randhir wo bahat acha ladka hei.....(she chipped genuinely thus burning his insides)

Tto jao uske pas Randhir Randhir kun karti rehti ho (he stood up abruptly and was going to leave the place)

Arrey! kya hojata hei tumhe! (she cupped his balloon like face)

Parth mujhse jyada acha hei? (he asked feeling jealous)

Nehi baba tum apne hisabse ache ho wo apne hisab se ....(caressed his cheeks) 

Tumhare liye kaun important hei? Mei ya wo....(he asked seriously)

yeh bhi puchoge tum....of course tum (caressed his nape and he smiled) 

Chalo kaam finish karte hei (she dragged him till the workplace)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much my dear readers.

Do vote and comment

Love u all

See u soon

Jan...