Author's Note

Hi there! This is my story, Hood, and I really hope you enjoy it! I started working on this about a year ago but picked it back up for NaNo this year. I really hope to finish it this time around, and I think your support will help a lot with that! However, there's some business to get out of the way first:

Warnings:

There might be gore or violence, and there is going to be death. My main character eats people's souls, and in order to do that she has to kill people. If you're uncomfortable with that then it's probably better if you stop here.

However, there will (probably) not be any of the following: swearing/cursing, romance, or sexual themes.

Thirdly, most of this is for NaNoWriMo. That means I'm writing most of this in word wars (check the Improve your Writing Club if you don't know what that is) which means most of this is going to be complete crap and really painful to edit later. Please don't expect it to be pretty. That being said, I do appreciate any criticism you have to offer as well as any specific corrections for grammar and spelling.

Copyright:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the author's permission.

© Nikolas Kay, 2016

Thank you!

*****

Banner by yours truly, nikolaskay