altaïr ibn-la'ahad

Start from the beginning

"Channel eight secured." Alexander, Chloe's cousin, spoke. "You ready Chloe?"

"As ever. You know, you could be out here helping me instead of staying behind the scenes." Chloe said, checking her equipment.

"STRIKE, you heard the Cap. Gear up." Rumlow said. Chloe glanced behind her, catching the eye of Natasha. Offering a smile, the young girl turned back around.

"I would, but I'd probably die just from fright, much less a full mission," Alex said. "But, now is not the time to make fun. Got your blade?"

She flicked her wrist, hearing the satisfying shrink of the blade. "Check."

"Got your equipment?"

Chloe checked her quiver, inspected her bow, examined her sword, and looked at her gun and her extensive utensils waiting patiently for use. "Yep."

"Eagle vision?"

She paused. "Why?"

"Just making sure, gosh. Alright," Alexander spoke, the typing of keys faint to Chloe's ears. "Listen, if you get this kill, you can come home and rub it Lucky's face. He's been annoying me ever since you left."

"Got it," Chloe smirked, stepping out of the shadows. She secured her weapons to their rightful spot and stood next to Steve. "Anything else?"

"Nope. Have fun." Alex said. Chloe rolled her eyes, practically seeing the smirk on her cousin's face.

Chloe backed up, cracking her neck and securing her hood over her head. "Don't worry."

Noting how Steve Rogers was getting ready to fall, Chloe beat him to it. Running full speeds towards the edge, Chloe ignored the sounds of protests behind her and performed a leap of faith over the edge, falling into the dark waters below.

Flipping her body, Chloe landed feet first into the cold water, the temperatures giving her a small wake-up call. Reaching the surface, the woman climbed the boat, holding tightly to its edge. "Hey, Alex. Any challenges?"

"Um," he spoke, "try eliminating ten guys without being noticed. Think you can do it?"

"Do you think I can smack you?"

"Fair enough."

Lifting herself over the side, Chloe rose silently, observing as the Captain took out his own enemies. She climbed to an overview, using her height to her advantage. Blinking, the young Assassin noticed the red outlines of her enemies below. Smirking, the woman blinked once again and pulled out an arrow, aiming it at the heads of four undercover Templars.

Leaving their dropping bodies behind, Chloe covered the deck. Sneaking up behind unsuspecting pirates, Chloe snapped the necks of two guards before double assassinating two with her blade. She reached a railing, looking down below to see two perfectly placed soldiers advancing on the infamous Captain. Smirking, the woman jumped down from the railing to the deck, quickly assassinating two HYDRA agents.

Looking up, Chloe met the eyes of Steve Rogers. Standing up, the Assassin nodded at Rogers before glancing behind the soldier. "Duck."

Watching as the older man did what she asked, Chloe ran towards Beckett Jones. Placing her foot on Steve's shoulder, she jumped off of him, flicked out her blade, and landed her blade in the Templar's throat.

The scenery around the two changed to a stark white as Chloe drew her blade out of Jones' throat. "Your killings have ended, Jones. Your time has ended."

"Has it?" the Templar taunted. "Someone will pick up my legacy, just as you picked up your grandfather's. So congratulations, Assassin. You have killed but one fish in an entire sea."

Standing up, Chloe watched as the light left the man's eyes. The white disappeared from around her, leaving her standing on a boat with a confused man behind her.

"Who was that?" Rogers asked as the teenager walked into the boat and down a hallway.

"Beckett Jones." She answered simply. "Committed mass amounts of genocide."

"Why did you kill him?"

"I have my targets, you have yours." She exited the hallway, glancing up to the edges above her. "Now, Captain, if you'll excuse  me."

Pulling out an arrow and aiming up, the arrow shot out a zip line, embedding itself into the edges above. The zip line dragged her up silently into the darkness of the night, leaving one confused Steve Rogers below.

Yes, I changed the plot DON'T KILL ME PLEASE.

I think it's easier for an assassin to be placed in a movie setting like the Winter Soldier, rather than Age of Ultron.

Hope you enjoyed!

edited: 2/24/18

I don't think I've ever cringed so hard before in my life lmao

peace,

aidan.