Crazy for You~Jeno

It was a bright fall day when you had met him. You had never thought you would meet someone that would make such an impression on you, but here he was, walking with you through the secluded path through the city, talking with you.

It was small things but boy did it help.

You had been taking your morning run when you happened to run into him, knocking him over with a folder of sheet music. You quickly stopped to help him when you noticed that he went to the same school that you just transferred to.

"So which school did you go to before?" He asked, fiddiling with his hands.

"A school in America, Oregon  actually" you smiled

"and you just moved?" he asked astonished

"Yep, but my parents got me a tutor to help with Korean before we left. To bad I'm better at Chinese" you laughed

'You know Chinese?" he asked

"Yep"

"你明白我在说什么,现在?'?"(You understand what I'm saying right now?"
"是的我做什么,这就是我可以在你的文件夹,念你的名字?" (Yep I do! That's how I could read the name on your folder)

"Woah" he said "I didn't notice that" he blushed
__________
 It's been 2 months since you've met Chenle on those back paths and today wasn't supposed to be any different. It was supposed to be just like any other but this time he was walking with 2 other people. A girl and a Boy. They both looked to be younger than you until you caught up to see that it was Jeno and another girl in your class

You slowed to there pace as you started to hear the conversation you were having.

"So have you told Y/N yet?" Jeno asked

You heard the girl in your class sigh as she tilted her head to the side before snobbingly answering "Why would we have to tell her?"

Jeno was taken a back by the snide comment "Oh" was all he could utter before Chenle moved onto a new topic.

You too were take surprise by the rudeness in her voice. What had you done that would make her act that way? As far as you knew you were all friends. Did something change?

 You walked behind them quietly waiting for the path to branch off into a different direction so you wouldn't have to talk to them.

It seemed like it took forever, when you walked with Chenle it was never this long. Maybe it was there slow pace or the fact that you weren't talking to anyone that made it feel so long but all you knew was that you wanted to get away.

Once it got to the fork in the path you were beyond relieved. Finally, you could continue with your run and block out people. That is until you saw Jeno bid his farwell to the two and go in the same direction you were going.

"Bye!" Chenle waved. He stopped once he made eye contact with you. He tried a smile but it didn't waver your crabby mood. You didn't know why, but you just didn't want to talk to him. Was it the way he so easily dismissed the topic of you? Was it the way he held her hand, how they seemd to fit perfectly together? Maybe, but that didn't matter anymore. Maybe you did have a small crush on him but that was all down the drain. It was obvious that he had a thing with your class mate now.

Jeno turned to see you just as you started to quicken your pace on the new path. You were already jogging when he started to try to catch up to you. It took a while, but he finally did when you stopped for a small family to cross.

You were about to start running again when he grabbed your arm, which scared you. You were about to hit his hand away when you realized it was him.Yo lowered your arm as he stood back up from ducking.

"Hey" you said gruffly

"Hey" he replied back, his words wondering off

"What do you want" you said bluntly, not wanting to mess around.

"I just wanted to talk, jeez" he breathed, putting a hand over his heart like he was hurt by your words.

You rolled your eyes, he was such a goof sometimes.

"Look, I was wondering if we could talk or..." he looked up at your, suddenly becoming shy "something?"

"Sure, what do you want to talk about?" you asked, softening up a little

"Well I don't know exactly...."he confessed "I just wanted to talk really"

"Oh!" you said, understanding "When were you thinking of doing this?" you questioned

"Now?"

you looked down at your sweaty clothes and grimaced. It wasn't exactly what you pictured hanging out with an older boy but you were friends with Jeno, so you agreed.

"okay"
__________
It had started to rain, which too a little weight off of you shoulders because then you would both be wet instead of only you being sweaty. You were walking through the small park with Jeno, heading towards the little swing set they had and you were having a nice conversation. Talking about random things, most of them relating to school. It was even better than talking to Chenle, which was hard to imagine. Maybe you were just thinking that because you were upset with him, but a little part of you really believed that Jeno was amazing. More so than Chenle.

You reached the empty swing set and before you could sit down he quickly wipped off the seat with the sleeve of his sweatshirt. Once you sat down you were surprised he didn't sit next to you right away. Instead, he positioned himself behind you and gave you a gentle push. It made you quickly grab on and make a little squeak. You heard a little laugh from Jeno as you kept on pushing you. It made you blush, why did you have to be so weird in front of an upper classman!!

He kept on pushing you until you were high enough for his standards and got on the swing beside you. He was quickly up to your height and you both laughed and continued to talk until Chenle and your class mate came. Once she saw you she quickly turned to Chenle and pecked him right on the lips. It shocked you and it definitely shocked Chenle. You could tell by the deep blush he had when she pulled away.

You couldn't help letting your face fall and stop pumping your swing. Your feet even dragged on the ground. You were glad they had turned away from facing you because you felt like you could cry. Jeno noticed and slowed down as well, sad that you were sad. Sad he didn't have your attention anymore, and even sadder that it was obvious that you liked Chenle.

"Hey, don't cry" He mumbled, coming over to your stopped swing. "If he doesn't like you, he's a fool"

"How do you know?" You whispered "I bet I'm the fool for ever liking him"

"No," he said again, this tiem more confidently "In my mind, he doesn't deserve you. Almost no one does in the world. You're crazy smart, crazy beautiful and crazy nice"

"That's a lot of crazy" you chuckled

"I guess that's why I'm crazy for you" he smiled