Jerk~Mark

A/N: so I know this is really long but I hope you stick it out till the end because this has to be one of my favs & i've combined a few of the requests which made it longer. Also, would you guys rather have me do longer scenarios/imagines of have multiple parts to them?

"Ya, Y/N, What did you get on the math Exam?" Your best friend Hina asked after looking at hers.

You smiled as you told her, "99%". Her jaw dropped to the floor as she stared at you until people started to glance over at you two.

"ya, It's not that big of a deal. It was easy anyways."you mumbled as you pulled her away from the grades that were posted on the wall across from your homeroom.

"Not a big deal?" She gawked, mouth still hung open. you reached over to close it for her. "Y/N, you did the best in the class. Even better than Kim Minho!" She exclaimed, pulling you to a stop in the middle of the hallway. People grumbled as they walked by, a little irritated that you chose right in the middle to stop.

"It's nothing, only 1%. Hina come on, aren't you hungry?" you whined as you tugged on her arm. She sighed and caved, starting to walked with you to the cafeteria. Although it wasn't really a cafeteria, only where they kept the food. Sure there were a few tables, but the majority were outside in the courtyard, alot of people brought blankets to eat on the grass though.

"Mmm! they made eggs today!" Hina hummed as she took some from the counter, her eyes glued to it. You took some as well and followed to your usual spot out in the courtyard in the back corner. You quietly at together as a few other friends came and sat with you.
After about 15 minutes into your 45 minute lunch, everyone became quiet as the all to familiar group of late boys came in, a few looked a little panicked as usual, but the vast majority held their head high as they walked to the table next to yours.

This happened everyday and you were already sick of it. Heck! Only half the year was over and this little moment never changed. You rolled your eyes and Hina giggled a little, making a few of the boys glance in your direction. they nodded towards you, especially Donghyuck, the most friendly, and the most sassy. It almost felt like he flirted with you sometimes. It almost always made you blush, which Hina made fun of you for, but it was scary how smooth he was.

The rest of lunch went on as it usually did, and with about 20 mintues left You, Hina and another friend, Chaeyeon, went to the music room where you attempted to play the piano, which ended in fits of giggles and wrong notes. The bell rang right in the middle of a song and you all sighed as you got up, making sure to mark the spot where you stopped so you could continue tomorrow.

Thankfully the next class was study hall, and then gym. Neither classes were that hard, considering you didn't ever have anything to do in the first of the two. Gym was beyond easy as well, seeing that you only played catch, volleyball, or went on short walks around the neighborhood. Occasionally you played soccer, which you hated, seeing you weren't good and all the other girls were. The worst days was when you played boys against girls, because then it was so blatantly obvious that you sucked.

Today was one of the days. Thankfully you sat on the bench for most of the game, but when on eof he best girls was pushed over into the mud, it was your turn to "shine". At least that's what Hina and all of the other girls had said trying to convince you to go in.

Once you walked onto the field one of the boys, Mark, started to laugh and yelled back to his team, "Okay boys, I've got the Y/N, you know how hard it is to guard her" sarcastically. They all laughed except for Donghyuck, who came over and guarded you instead. Mark looked ticked off as Donghyuck wedged himself in between you and Mark.