Goodbye~Yuta

It was a cloud day, one of your favorites when Yuta came the day before he would leave become a trainee. You had been wondering when you would see him again, how many times he would call, text, or video message you. You had even wondered if you could come and visit.

It had been crazy when he tried out, a lot people had gone because SM was a pretty big company and Yuta was really confident about going. it made him feel spectacular when he was picked. Then the negotiating and contracts commenced. It brought Yuta away from you for a while until they finally made settlements,  only little ones since he would only be a trainee of course. Then last week, he was told that they were ready for him to come and start this week.

You had been waiting for him to stop by before he left, and you had been cleaning. Nothing big but just tidying up a little. That is you heard the expected knock on the door.

You quickly put everything down and straightened your favorite outfit, feeling excited to see your boyfriend again.

When you opened the door this was lessened. His face didn't look happy to see you, if anything he looked angry as he came in walking right past you and going to sit on the couch in tense position. You were surprised to say the least as you followed him, sitting down next to him quietly as you could see him breathing heavily.

You there for a while, not saying a word. Yuta went through phases of emotions as he ran over things in his head. Finally, his last which stayed was his head between his knees and what sounded like little sniffles. You were defiantly confused. What had happened?

"I-I" you head him cry and he tried to speak. You rubbed his back a little trying to comfort him. This only made him break out in sobs as you were beyond confused now. Wasn't he excited?

"Shh" you mumbled as you kept on with tracing imaginary circles into his shoulders and back. He tried to calm himself down by sucking it all in, huffing and puffing trying to get himself crying as he sat up and looked at you.

"T-they said that we can't..."he stuttered out and stopped, looking down again "We can't be together"

You sucked in a breath of air as he looked like he was about to cry again.

"They said if I don't break up with you then I can't be a trainee and" he took a deep breath, steadying himself "I don't know what to do"

You sat there as he moved to cry into your shoulder. It was shocking really. You had heard about things like that happening here but you thought it didn't happened anywhere else. Obviously you were wrong.

"Well then we won't" you whispered to yourself, but yuta heard. He looked at you with so much hurt in his eyes that you regretted saying it.

'What?" he whimpered

"I don't want to get in the way of your career, besides were young, we can still get together in the future" you tried to rationalize.

"So you're just going to break up with me?" he cried as his tears cascaded down his cheeks.

'Well no" you mumbled "I'm saying that you need to go for your goal, and right now I'm holding you back. If it makes it easier for you to be without me,then I'll leave" you said, realizing your choices by the end of the sentence.

"You're more important!" he cried, raising his voice and sitting up.

"Just try it without me Yuta, I'll still be supporting you here" you tried to explain. He wouldn't hear it though as he covered his ears and started to tense up.

"Do you even love me?" he wondered aloud, this struck an awful chord in your heart

"How does this mean that I don't love you?" you argued.

"How does this nto?!" Yuta shouted. "How do I know that you're just looking for ways to get rid of me? How do I know that you just can't wait for me to leave?"

"Trust." you responded, your voice quiet as he stopped yelling "I do love you, I just want you to succeed."

"But what if you find someone else while I'm gone? What would you do?" he asked

"How would I find someone else when the love of my life is in Korea?" you soothed, going closer to him. "What if you find someone else there? What would you do?"

"I wouldn't do anything" he huffed, wiping away his tears "Because she's not even there. She's here"

You smiled slightly, he really did want to keep things going but the circumstances really did get in the way. It was true, you had thought about getting married to him, having kids while you'd continue your lives happily, having family dinners with his and yours on the holidays. Waking up next to him every morning . Now, sure , It'd take longer but it could still happen. At least that's what you kept telling yourself.

" then you have nothing to worry about" you cooed, turning his head to look at you. "I feel the same way and my feeling won't change, I'll always love you"

"I'll always love you" Yuta breathed, calming down for good.

"same" you smiled as he did the same before leaning his head into yours and giving your the most passionate kiss you've ever had.

"I love you so much Y/N, I always will" he whispered into your ear before kissing it gently and snuggling with you until he had to leave