Cheater (Taeyong and Ten)

Where has he been?

That question lingered in your head for so long that you forgot the last time that it wasn't there. Maybe a month ago. That was when Taeyong came around and answered your calls. Now, even though you lived in the same apartment, you still felt like you never knew the answer.

Now, you hung out more with Taeyong's friends than him, he seems so busy even though they practically have the same schedules. It's true he has a few more solo activities but you hadn't thought it would be this much. Ten has become your best friend and you think Taeyong has taken a special interest in this, acting differently when Ten's around.

A knock came at the door, making you put down your book and sigh, looking longingly at the door. Expecting it to be Taeyong, since he had left his keys at home, you were surprised to see Ten drenched from head to toe trying to catch his breath.

You were confused as Ten pushed you back and closed the door behind him. He took off his shoes and doubled over from breathing so hard. Never had you seen him this out of breath and it was starting to worry you.

You lead Ten to the couch where he sat down for a moment before he spoke. You brought him a towel in that time and he began to dry off while he explained why he was here.

"Taeyong" he breathed as he sat on the edge of your couch, trying not to get it wet. "I think.....Well I think...."he hesitated looking at you with concerned eyes.

"Is he okay? Did he get into an accident?" You asked as Ten looked at you with pity.

"No" was all he stated as another knock sounded through the apartment.

You sighed and got up to answer the door, but Ten pulled your hand back and raced to the door to answer it instead.

You stayed where you were but you could still hear the argument that occurred with low growls and insults.

"Why are you here?" Taeyong growled as he saw Ten in the door smiling innocently back at him.

"I was in the neighborhood" Ten said cheerfully staring back at his group mate with anything but cheer in his eyes.

"Well move out of my way" Taeyong said harshly, pushing Ten aside and glancing over at you on the couch. You had set some candles out, expecting a slow night, and you also had your favorite movie sitting on the coffee table.

Taeyong tensed, that was the same thing you always did when you wanted to relax, whether it was by yourself or with his company.

"Are you stressed?" He asked as he came back through the apartment to leave once again. Ten laughed coldly at the what seemed like a stupid question to him. Was he so distant from her that he can't even tell when she's stressed? 

"No" you lied, looking back at him and then to Ten who was still standing by the door.

Taeyong felt the anger grow inside him. Tick by tick, every time you would look at Ten or you would give him that look. Those soft eyes that looked tired and comforting at this time of night. How they didn't look at him half as much as they looked at the other man in the apartment.

He grunted, not thinking much about your answer and left without a good bye. Ten almost slammed the door on him as he walked out. Taeyong was close to turning around and banging on the door to cuss out Ten, but saw the time and ran to the practice he was already supposed to be at.

Ten looked at you, just sitting on the couch, looking more tired than he's ever seen you. Can he be so stupid that he can't even see how she feels anymore? He remembered the beginning of your relationship. How Taeyong was almost attached to you, how he knew exactly what you needed every second of every day. Now it was like he couldn't care less how you were feeling. It drove Ten up the wall that you were being so neglected. But what really drove him mad was seeing Taeyong kissing Joy in the dance studio.