Cheater Pt.2

Taeyong was stomping down the hallway to Ten's apartment that he shared with Johnny. He knocked on the door, furious about how Ten had given you false information. Ten had done many things to make him made before, but this was the last straw.

Johnny opened the door, hair messy and pajamas still on. He looked at Taeyong, confused and frankly worried. Taeyong looked ruined. He looked tired, angry, sad and the most unusual, messy. He was in a pair of sweat pants and a sweatshirt, hair still uncombed and only one shoe on. If he didn't have a look of hatred on his face Johnny would have been hestirical.

"Good Morning?" Johnny said hesitantly as Taeyong stood in front of the door, breathing wildly. "Would you like some sugar or?" Johnny joked slightly, hoping it would lighten the mood. It didn't. Taeyong met his eyes and if looks could kill, Johnny would be a dead man.

"Where's Ten?" Taeyong growled so low it was hard fro Johnny to hear.

"Ten? Uh....maybe in his ro-" Johnny started before getting cut off by Taeyong storming into the apartment. Johnny was appalled, Taeyong never acted like this. Even if he was mad, he was never this angry.

Taeyong made his way to Ten's room, opening the door with a bang and seeing a lump under the covers. He threw the covers off to see pillows and a few more blankets along with a note sayinig he'd be gone for the day.

Taeyong shrunk to his knees, hands gripping the blankets tightly as he tried desperately not to scream. How could this happen? Where did it start? Where does it end? How do i explain this to Y/N? He asked himself. there wasn't an answer now.

 ___________

You sat in your bed. Everything was silent. Taeyong wasn't in the kitchen like usual. He wasn't making breakfast for you two to share in bed when you woke up. He wouldn't be coming soon to wake you up with a flutter of kisses. You didn't know where he was. Probably with Joy you scoffed. out of all of your friends you thought Joy would be the last to betray you like this. Obvious you were very wrong.

All of the things that have been happening have got you thinking what else have i been thinking that's wrong? From friends to business choices you've been tragically wrong lately and it was starting to get to you.

There had been a new job that had opened recently and many people in your office wanted it. It offered a raise and more time off to do personal things. It was a win-win and you were dying to get it. Maybe then you could try to fix this crack in your relationship with Taeyong. Now, the job was defiantly not yours. It was probably Song Taeyeon's. The only reason why she had gotten it is because she slept with your boss, which you were offered too, but you would never ever do something like that. He even started to go off on you, saying that you lead him on. Needless to say you quit your job that day. That was Friday and now it's Sunday. You would have to find a job soon so you could move to a different apartment.

Before that though, you would have to start packing your things to stay at Amber's. You defiantly weren't staying here and she was the best friend that was always there for you. especially because Joy now meant less than nothing to you now.

_________

"Wait, what happened?!" Johnny exclaimed as he held a crying Taeyong in his arms.

"I don't even know anymore! It's all a blur and I don't know where it started or where it'll end." Taeyong cried. He was beyond sad. Beyond angry. Beyond any definition of words to describe his feelings right now.

"I'm sure Ten just saw it at the wrong angle, he can explain to Y/N. Don't worry it'll all be fine soon." He assured his histaricl friend.

Taeyong hoped it would be better soon, but couldn't help but think it wouldn't be. Ten seemed to have you wrapped around his finger.