KWTF: Episode 10 "Louder"

"So.....Royalty you're gonna have a new sister or brother." Chris told Royalty as everyone sat in the car.

"Oooooh! Are you serious Chris?! Is Mariyah pregnant?!" Royalty yelled getting excited.

"No....it's not by Mariyah. Jaelynn got pregnant." Chris said.

"The girl that raped you? That's not your child, Chris. It's just hers. You didn't mess with her, she messed with you! That child has nothing to do with you dad!" Royalty told Chris.

"True true." King said.

"I don't know why I'm sitting here feeling bad over a child that isn't mine. But at the same time I know that child it going to be mine, she made and forced me to cum inside of her!" Chris yelled.

"Okay, you can have this discussion with a grown adult because it's definitely not working for me and King." Royalty said.

"Okay whatever." Chris said driving into the driveway of the house. He parked and shut the car off, getting out the car with the kids.

"So how was after school detention?" Chris asked the kids.

"Boring and stupid." King said.

"Good because I don't want y'all up in that place again. After school detention is not for y'all." Chris said opened the side house door with his key, as the kids ran inside the house and took off their sneakers.

"Okay dad." Royalty said.

After Royalty and King put their backpacks on the dining room table, they ran upstairs as Chris was downstairs about to play on his PS4 in the living room.

Royalty and King walked in Chris's room to play in his room, but then they both say Jaelynn laying in his bed, watching TV.

"Hey..." Jaelynn told the kids, smiling at them.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Royalty asked her.

"Yeah what are you doing here? And who are you?" King asked Jaelynn.

"That's Chris's rapist dumb dumb," Royalty whispered in King's ear as she pushed him playfully.

"Ohhhhh," King said.

"Well we don't have to start like that. As you now and I think I'm pregnant with Chris's baby, so I'll be your new stepmother." Jaelynn told the kids.

"Uhmmmmmm, first of all that isn't my dad's baby. And how I know this? Because you raped him. So don't play me like I'm stupid. And plus you aren't even a thousand steps close to becoming my step mother, I know my dad isn't that stupid enough to get married to someone who raped him." Royalty explained to Jaelynn.

"Let's go King." Royalty told him as they walked out the bedroom and downstairs.

"So you let her stay here, huh?" Royalty asked Chris, walking downstairs.

"Just for now. She don't got a place to stay at, and plus she's pregnant with my baby." Chris said, using his controller.

"THAT'S NOT YOUR BABY!" Royalty screamed at Chris.