KWTF: Episode 8 "Angels"

"Royalty and King what sneakers do you want?" Chris asked the kids as he took them sneaker shopping.

"I want Yeezys," Royalty said.

"I want French Blue 12s," King said as Chris tried to look for the sneakers.

The person who worked at the sneaker store passed Chris, then Chris tapped him.

"Do you know where the Kanye West Yeezys and where the French Blue 12s are?" Chris asked the worker.

"The Yeezys are in section 4, and the 12s are in section 8." The worker told Chris.

"Thanks man." Chris said, walking to section 4 with the kids.

"This store is big and it's just for sneakers." King said, looking around.

"That's the whole point, dummy." Royalty told King.

"Don't call King that, Royalty. Be nice." Chris told Royalty.

"Nah she's just jealous because she sucks dick," King said lowly but gladly Chris didn't hear him.

"And you ate homeless people's asses," Royalty whispered in his ear as King rolled his ear.

"Dad when is Mariyah coming back?" Royalty asked Chris.

"I don't know, she's still in New York." Chris said.

"Is she with ugly Uncle Savage still? She needs to leave him," Royalty asked Chris.

"I don't know, she probably is." Chris said.

"That's crazy. She's dating two guys. That's your girlfriend and she's dating another guy, are you fine with that or what?" Royalty asked Chris.

"I'm kind of fine with that. The only reason why she's still with him is because she's trying to figure out she's gonns break up with him." Chris explained to the kids.

"But that's stupid...if I ever had a girlfriend and she was with another man I would beat up that man or probably kill him." King said.

"And you'll be going to jail and there would be no relationship." Royalty said.

"Wait....I thought y'all liked Mariyah?" Chris asked the kids?

"Of course we like Mariyah, it's just that it's kind of crazy that she's dating you and your cousin at the same time." Royalty said.

"Uncle Savage is going to beat you up, like, really bad." King told Chris.

"Uncle Savage can't beat me up. Last Christmas when we were all together he tried to fight me because I ate the gingerbread cookie house that he brought, and I beat him up." Chris said, picking up the Yeezys from the shelf.

"These are the ones that you want?" Chris asked Royalty.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Yes, I guess so." Royalty said.

"Alright, King it's your turn." Chris said walking to section 8 with the kids.