KWTF: Episode 4 "Dinners A Party"

A new episode for y'all! Enjoy
babes ❤️

______________________

Later On That Night ...

Chris woke up from his nap to get the door since it rang.

He opened the door and Royalty and King ran over to him, hugging Chris as Chris smiled, then Jeneba stood there.

"Hey dad!" Royalty yelled.

"Wassup Uncle Chris?! We missed you!!" King told Chris as he laughed.

"Hey Jeneba," Chris told Jeneba as she rolled her eyes.

"Don't say shit to me. I just came to drop the kids off." Jeneba told Chris.

"So you gon' leave right now? Have some dinner with us," Chris told Jeneba.

"Is that Karate bitch here?" Jeneba asked Chris talking about Karrueche.

Chris laughed. "No, she's at work and she gets off at 11." He told her.

"Okay good." Jeneba said walking in the house.

"I was cooking dinner for y'all. Macaroni and cheese, ribs, steak, and mash potatoes." Chris told the kids.

"Mhmm, sounds so good!" Royalty said as King rubbed his tummy.

Chris went to the kitchen and began to take the barbecue ribs and steak out the oven, putting it on the kitchen counter.

The kids helped Jeneba put the plates and silverware on the dining room.

Chris put the food on the plates and everyone sat down with their drinks, about to eat dinner until the doorbell rang.

Chris sighed and got up to get the door, and he opened it seeing Karrueche, Tyga, and French Montana.

"What the hell is going? And Karrueche I thought you were off at 11pm? It's 7:36PM right now!" Chris asked Karrueche.

"Well I got off early, plus I ran into Tyga and French and they wanted to come here with me." Karrueche told Chris.

"This ain't no damn hangout! We having a family dinner this ain't no nightclub!" Chris yelled at Tyga and French.

"Ooh, a family dinner? It's lit!" Tyga yelled walking in the house with French.

"Hey daddy!" King yelled running to Tyga as Royalty rolled her eyes.

"So what we got here? Steak, Barbecue Ribs, Mash Potatoes, AND Mac and Cheese ?!" French yelled, rubbing his hands together.

"I can't believe you told me that you didn't cook earlier." Karrueche said taking her coat off.

"Wassup Jeneba? How's it going?" French asked Jeneba, hugging her then she got up out of her seat.

"Oh I'm good, and I'm just about to leave." Jeneba said.

"Woah, woah, woah Lil' Mama it's cool! Stay here and eat some food," Tyga told Jeneba as she sat back down.

The doorbell rang again and Chris went to open it, seeing it was Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill.