KWTF: Episode 5 "Family Breakfast"

AFTER THE DINNER ....

After the dinner everyone left and it was just Karrueche, Chris, and the kids.

"So Karrueche...about what Jeneba said about you during the dinner...did you really cheat on me?" Chris asked her.

"I'm sorry Chris......" Karrueche said, looking down.

"What the hell is your problem Kae?! You know damn well I'm the nigga that fucked you raw at all these public places, the restaurant, beach, McDonalds, Wendys, Taxi, Movie Theater, all them damn places!" Chris yelled at Karrueche.

"I'm really sorry babe!" Karrueche yelled.

"Nah pack yo' shit and get the fuck out my house and don't ever say shit to me EVER again!" Chris yelled at Karrueche.

"No please babe! I love you!" Karrueche yelled.

"Bye Kae. I said goodbye." Chris said pointing to the door.

Karrueche walked away crying to the bedroom to pack her things in her suitcase. After she packed her stuff she walked out the house to her car.

Chris put the sprinklers on and the sprinkers wet Karrueche, as Karrueche screamed and quickly put her suitcase in her car and got into the car, driving off.

Chris laughed to himself and he turned to Royalty.

"Soo...are you and Karrueche not together anymore?" She asked him.

"Nope." Chris said as Royalty jumped up screaming 'yay'.

"Where's King?" Chris asked her.

"He's brushing his teeth." Royalty said.

"Okay so Halloween is coming up...do you wanna go trick or treating with your cousins because they wanna go trick or treating with you." Chris asked Royalty.

"Sure I wanna see all my cousins! But aren't they in New York?" Royalty asked.

"Yes but they came here to Los Angeles to visit us for a whole week. They are coming tomorrow." Chris said.

"Okay dad. That was some good dinner though." Royalty said, rubbing her tummy.

"I'm good you enjoyed the dinner because the only person that's gonna be cooking for you until Christmas is DJ Khaled's chef." Chris told Royalty as she laughed.

"You should get some sleep, your cousins are coming early in the morning." Chris told Royalty.

"Okay dad. Goodnight." Royalty said.

"Goodnight." Chris said, then Royalty ran off to her and King's room.

THE NEXT DAY...

"Royalty and King wake up!!" Donny yelled at the two, trying to wake them up.

Chris's mother and his cousins and Royalty's cousins showed up early in the morning, at 5 am.

Royalty's cousins were Donny, Destiny, Jay, and Daquan. Donny was 14 years old, Destiny was 13 years old, Jay was 15 years old, and Daquan was 17 years old.

 Donny was 14 years old, Destiny was 13 years old, Jay was 15 years old, and Daquan was 17 years old