Interview #14- It All Started With R.A.I.N

Author- BibiFatti

Date- 2/3/12

1) What is the name/genre of your story?

It all started with R.A.I.N

There are actually quite a few. Watty Awards 2012, Teen Fiction, Romance, Adventure.

2) What is your story about?

It is a spy love/hate romance between two supposed rivals.

3) Do you have anymore stories written on Wattpad?

Yes. They're all on my page. They're mostly Harry Potter fan fics.

4) Is there anyone that inspired you to write?

First was my family and friends but there was also famous authors like J.K Rowling, L.J. Smith etc.

5) How did you come across Wattpad?

My brother introduced me to it.

6) Is there any genre you prefer reading and/or writing?

Fan fiction, teen fiction, romance and adventure

7) Is there any Wattpad clubs you enjoy being in?

I'm mostly in the fan fiction club. I spend a lot of time there. It's like a second home, honestly.

8) Is there any addition info readers should know?

Yes. I would just like them to know that although my story may seem a bit slow at first, it does get better so please don't leave it after the first chapter. Also it's the first time that I'm publishing a book that isn't a fan fiction so please bare with me and if there is anything that you want me to know then please tell me!

And a bit of advice, don't write just for the votes, comments and fame! Write because you want to and you love it and you'll see and improvement in your writing because of the lack of pressure.

http://www.wattpad.com/3073171-it-all-started-with-r-a-i-n-watty-awards-2012-it