Interview #8- You Are My Everything

Author- EmmyDana

Date- 1/29/12

1) What is the name/genre of your story?

The name/genre of my story is You Are My Everything- it's fanfiction and romance.

2) What is your story about?

Short summary: Hermione finds out that she's a pure blood and that Voldemort wants her to have Draco's baby.

3) Do you have anymore stories written on Wattpad?

Well I have Her Lullaby, a twilight fanfiction, Purple Flame, Alice Entangled, Betrayal Of Love At First Sight, Michael Myers's Daughter, Beauty From Pain: Rosalie Hale's story, Fairy Dust, My Dirty Little Secret, and Temptation.

4) Is there anyone that inspired you to write?

I love Stephanie Myers, and Shakesphere. A weird combination I know. :)

5) How did you come across Wattpad?

Well I was just wanting to put my stories on a website because I'm going to try and send some off but I haven't yet. I'm trying to send them off before I go to high school, I'm fifteen now. So I was just wandering and I found this website, it's perfect.

6) Is there any genre you prefer reading and/or writing?

Romance!!! Love my romance section, I'm a romantic at heart and Horror.

7) Is there any Wattpad clubs you enjoy being in?

I'm not in any wattpad clubs yet, I'm sort of a loner.

8) Is there any addition info readers should know?

I would really like if you guys could see my stuff, it means the world to me. I'm only fifteen but I need as much ctritizism as possible.

http://www.wattpad.com/3275442-you-are-my-everything-hermione-and-draco-love