Interview #6- Tangled

Author-Just_Vaish

Date- 1/29/12

1) What is the name/genre of your story?

My story is called Tangled. It's a teen fiction and other genre.

2) What is your story about?

This story is about a girl, who has no idea who her parents are. She is adopted at a tender age of 5, and her eldest adoptive brother turns out to be an international superstar. Her other two brothers are famous too, but nothing compared to the eldest one. She is also a gymnast, and loves music. The story is about how she deals with all the craziness around her, the paparazzi, the reflected fame, the haters, the lovers? Her past...

3) Do you have anymore stories written on Wattpad?

Nope, but there might be an sequel to Tangled once it's completed!

4) Is there anyone that inspired you to write?

Not really, just the thought of having rich overprotective brothers was enough...

5) How did you come across Wattpad?

Google did the trick really! I was searching for random stuff since I was bored and stumbled across wattpad! And look, I'm never bored now!

6) Is there any genre you prefer reading and/or writing?

I love fantasy fiction, but can't write it. I also love humor.

7) Is there any Wattpad clubs you enjoy being in?

Not really anything except 'share your story' I go there to promote my story...and I'm lazy to do that too!

8) Is there any addition info readers should know?

Uh, no...just that Wattpad rocks! And thanks for reading! :)

http://www.wattpad.com/2941147-tangled-overprotective-famous-brothers-and-crazy