Rouges

Suzanne

I woke up to the girls crying so I got out of bed and headed to the girls room to find out what woke them up they needed duper changes and to be feed so I got them to were they could nurse.

Max was still asleep so I diced to surprise him with breakfast in bed so I headed down to the kitchen to make him and omelette and some black coffee. When I was done cooking I went and took it to him.

" hey sexy man I brought you breakfast and coffee"

He rubs his eyes for a little while

" mmm thank you Princess you know how to make my day how are my girls doing this morning"

" grate they are back asleep now"

After he was done eating he gave me a good morning kiss and me and him went to take a shower together

( above is a picture of the girls)

The park is growing fast Zoey had a baby boy named bow it's amazing how fast the pack is growing

Then I hear max screaming

" DOWN TO THE SAFE ROOM NOW"

I grabbed the girls and helped the rest of the woman get down to the safe room under our house and I locked the door so no one could get it

Then I mind linked Max to find out

"what's going on"

" two rouges at the border some mates they have no business on my Territory so I'm going to kill them"

" did they attack or any thing to show they were mean and vicious?"

" well no"

" then bring them home and let me meet them and talk to them"

When they got there we all left the safe room and I went to meet the rouges

" nice to meet you I'm the luna my name is Suzanne what is yours and why are you hear"

" I am Ansley and this is my mate viper and we did not mean to trespass my old pack was trying to force me to marry someone how was not my mate so me and him ran so we could be together"

" So what were you two going to do go rouge and run from place to place for the rest of your life"

" if that's what we have to do to be together then yes Luna that's what we are going to do"

" Stay here I'll be back"

I leave the room to go and talk to Max

" Max what do you think of letting them join our pack?"

" I think that's a good idea but you know it well be a war with there old pack baby"

" yes but if that way use I would hope someone would help use they are young they well never make it on there own"

Me and Max head back to tell Ansley and viper the news

" How would you two both like to join our pack midnight pack?"

" but that would cause trouble for y'all"

" It's fine we would love to have you both here and we know but hey the way I see it trouble we'll come anyways so why not"

They said yes so max takes them to see there room