Mate

Max

    I'm Max I'm 20 years old and I'm the Alpha of the Night Lock pack

    I'm Max I'm 20 years old and I'm the Alpha of the Night Lock pack. Males are supposed to find a mate at 16 but it's been 4 years and I haven't found mine yet and im fine with that. I have enough going on with out worrying about a mate.

   I smelled the sweet smell of strawberry's and honey. And my wolf says Mate.

   Is that my mate that I smell. I keep telling myself I don't want a mate but deep inside I want one as I get ready for my fight I hope she's really out there and that I impress her.

    I walk to the fighting area and face my opponent I smell her as I look up to see who my opponent is a girl ? And that girl it's mate.

The bell rings

I don't even have time to process before I get  the wind  knocked out of me.

    "It's you the one I've been looking for your my mate."

       She flashes a beautiful smile at me

" don't get distracted alpha "

   She says In a sweet but sexy voice. That drives my wolf crazy.

     I don't want to fight her. She comes at me I grab her and bring her to the ground and pins her down and say

  " I'm not going to fight my mate"

   then I kiss her hard she responds quickly. But not the way i want her to.

  "Alpha dear dont get emotional"

  She says as she flips us over and punches me in the face.

      We got all sorts of stares they wanted to know what was going on but as she has me pined down she smiles and says

   " please forgive me but I'm not going to lose not even to you."

     " the winner is Suzann of moon light pack."

      Then she kisses me and we get out of the ring. Heading to a gorgeous older lady that must be her luna.

      "  WHAT WAS ThAT mAx you lost to a girl!!!!!!?!!!!?!?!?"

     My dad screams fuming . I was pissed when he started screaming at her.

      " You stupid little girl who gave you permission to fight? This is a mans competition."

       " Dad we both know I lost far and square.  and I well not let you talk to my mate like that she has done nothing wrong so you can get the stick out of your ass!"

        She looks at me and smiles. Then the unexpected happened.

  " your just made i kicked his ass"

    I cant believe this gorgeous women just told that to my dad that. I'll give her one thing she has got some fire in her.

    "Hey its nice to meet you"

    " hello its nice to meet you to look i know you said you did not want to fight me but i love it if i did not fight tonight who knows when i would have gotten another chance."

      " don't worry about it ill let you pin me when ever you want." I say as i lean in to ear. Loving that it gave me a chance to inhale her intoxicating sent.