Pregnant?!?

Max

      I run to the bathroom to see what is wrong with Suzanne my little sister is right behind me. 

     "babe what's wrong?"

      "Max I'm pregnant "

    I smile and

    " how many pups are we having?"

  " I didn't know I could get pregnant this fast?"

   " your parents never told you that's why we ain't supposed to have sex till we find our mates it doesn't matter if you use protection or not you still get pregnant"

   " I didn't know that I wish my mom would have told me I guess that's why most mates have so many kids."

    I laugh

   " yeah that's probably why babe"

    she growls and behind me I hear Zack fighting with his brother Jackson I yell not in the house go fight out side Cody go be the ref

The rest of the guys whoop and yell Suzanne yells

" John Alex Brian Shane shut up and go out side"

they all say yes luna I smile then the girls come rushing forward Zoey my sister tells them to

" back up and sit down they will know what's going on in a minute"

Erin says

" can we go out and hunt I need to stretch my legs "

" yes take Zoey and Madison with you that leaves Katie Nicole Tiffany and Roxy here with us"
I tell

Katie Nicole and Tiffany to send a message that Me and Suzanne needs to have a meeting with them. That leaves Roxy here I want her to stay where me and Suzanne can keep an eye on her she is only 10 she is the youngest in the pack. The rest of the girls have a tendency to be mean to her so I tell her she can run around the house and practice changing. she hasn't got the hang of it yet you start learning how to change at 9 but her mentor got killed when taking on a grizzly by herself so she hasn't got the hang of it yet.