Growing

Suzann

      I'm happy Zoey and Jackson have completed the mating process they look so happy. In a few day we'll we'll know if the pack is getting bigger. It's been a month since we found out I was pregnant. So today we go to find out the sex of our baby.

          " baby come on we need to get going if we are going to make it to your doctors appointment on time"

     So I get up and put my new dress the Max bought me.

   ( picture above)

         I come down stairs and max is staring at me.

    " baby it should be illegal to be pregnant and look that hot"

         I hear his wolf say. So we get in the car and head to my apartment.

    At the apartment

      "It's nice to see you Suzanne and Max "

    The pack doctor is a female and she is so sweet. We head the room for her to take and ultrasound.

    " So do y'all want to know the sex of the baby "

   " No we want to be surprised "

   She puts the cold jelly on my stomach and starts looking at my stomach. The her face turn a vary odd shade of red and she looks at us like she has seen a monster

    " Umm well guess what your have more then one baby."

    " how many are we having "

    " Well you well be having 3 congrats "

    With wolves you usually have one or  6+ but 3 is a vary rare number it is believed the they are blessed by the moon goddess to led strong packs and they are all so blessed with special powers.

      Max looks like he has just won the lottery he is happy thank God.

        We are back at the pack house now and we just announced the grate news. And we are not the only ones who had some grate news to share Zoey and Jackson are pregnant to. Our pack is growing so fast it's amazing to see.

    The men have the go somewhere for a week so the woman we'll be in charge.