The old people

Suzanne

     To day is the meeting with the old people. We have to tell them I am pregnant and for there sake they better not piss me off.

     I call all of the couples in our pack to come with us. All Women who have found there mate help with the kids not just the child's mom so all of us have to attend.

     When we get there we take our seats Walter the head of the counsel is a vary bad man and dos not like anyone but him self he has no pack because he says he is to good for a pack.
     " why have you called this meeting max?"

     " Suzanne is pregnant with my pup's"

     " Well nice going you little fuck up y'all can't take care of kid's you are only 20 for shits sake"

      Then Max's dad walks in and he is pissed from the look on his face he herd everything Walter said.

      " Walter where do you get off talking to my son like that he is twice the man you are and at lest he is taking care of his pack unlike your selfish ass who only worry about your self!!!!"

       Then Max's dad attacked Walter and before anyone could figure out what was going on Walter's throat had been slashed he was died.

      " Alex and john take his body and burn it."  

     This meant that Max's dad was in charge of the council now. Max's dad turns and looks at me and him

     " I'm so happy im finally geting grand pup's" 

      After the meeting we head home all the kids are back from there school they go to an all wolf school. Jackson ask to talk to me and Max in private

" alpha I want to mate with Zoey and finish the process "

" ok Jackson you can "