Chapter 1~New School

Aiden's POV:

 It was like any other day but one thing was for sure...I was new. I knew I would be seen as noob at the school but the truth is, I've been here before for one year but later moved. I saw some familiar faces but they didn't recognize me. I was in class at the time then the principal called me through the speaker saying " Aiden Matthews, Please report to the office". I was like what the heck sure just interrupt me during class! Everyone looked and starred at me as I got up and walked to the door. As I was walking through the door I bumped in into a girl! "What the heck watch out would you!" I said then she said "ugh excuse me, don't raise your voice at me, we just bumped into each other so SORRY!!".After that, we continued our paths.

Hope's POV:

Ugh that dude was rude! At least he could of said sorry! But also he was kinda cute with his green eyes and black hair...WOAH don't think about him like that! I quickly just kept walking away from but only looked back once. The bell rang for lunch and I meet up with my bestie , Diane. We talked and talked until she said "So what you think about that cute boy, Aiden Matthews?!?". I was like "uhhh....never meet him before!" "Oooo look who's blushing red like a tomato!". I told Diane to shut up and told her to stop talking about him cause he don't look like a good guy. After school I walked home alone. I entered the house and no body was home, like always, so I searched in the fridge for leftovers and ate some pasta. As an obviously good girl I did my Homework and went to sleep.

Aiden's POV:

Well today was a ruff day but who cares! I didn't do my homework...like always and let a nerd to do it for me. It was a school night to...but I still didn't care. I was thinking for a moment and all of a sudden that girl went into my mind somehow. I immediately snapped back to life and went to the fridge and drank out the milk carton. I heard the the door knob  wiggling like someone was trying to enter...then the door burst open! All the lights in my apt. turned off, everything went pitch black like the dark night of December!