"Positive about that?" she said.

"Very," I said.

"Glad that you. Well I just needed to give you that heads-up. And by the way, I'll be there for her soon. Ta- ta," she said, hanging up the phone.

"Niall, Zayn," I called.

"Yes," Zayn said walking in with Niall.

"Niall go to the basement and get the potion from Louis," I ordered.

"Yes," Niall said, running out the room and down the stairs.

"Zayn, they took Perrie," I said.

"What?" he said, his eyes flashing to red with anger.

"I know," I said.

"Have they hurt her?" he said.

"No. They only used a knock out spell on her. But she's fine," I said.

"What are we going to do?" he said.

"We need to start training," I said.

"We can't. Who's going to watch Charlie if we're all training and who's going to train her?" he said.

"She can come watch us train. Liam and Louis can help her with magic. And I'm sure Gaby will find some way to teach Charlie some kick ass moves," I said.

"Alright," he said.

"For now, I need you to stay in here with Charlie and watch over her," I said.

"Alright," he said.

"Here," Niall said, running back into the room with the potion in hand.

"Give it to Zayn," I said.

"Alright," Niall said, giving Zayn the potion.

I walked over to Charlie's bed and shook her awake.

"Huh?" Charlie said, turning white as a paper and getting so skinny that you could see her bones.

"Open your mouth baby," I cooed to her.

"Ahhh," she said, opening her mouth.

"Pour it into her mouth," I told Zayn. He walked over and bent down to her level and poured the potion in her mouth.

"Drink it up," Zayn told her. She swallowed it and smiled at the two of us.

Then her skin turned back to it's original soft tan color and she gained her weight back.

"Thanks boys," I smiled at them.

"No problem, we'll be outside if you need us," Zayn said.

"Alright," I smiled, watching them walk out the room and closing the door behind them.

-----------------

Charlie's POV.

"Can I get up and move around now?" I asked.

"You can try," Harry smiled.

I took my covers off and Harry helped take the wires off me. Then I stood up and tried walking, but ended up falling into Harry's arms.

"What about this?" he said, helping me stand up and wrapping his left arm around my waist and held up his right hand.

"Alright," I giggled, putting my left arm on his shoulder and my right hand in his. Then we started dancing around my room.

"You know, I love your giggle," he smiled, kissing the top of my head, spinning me.

"Thanks," I blushed. Then he pulled me back into him and we kept dancing.