Smells Like Teen Spirit

Start from the beginning

"We do care, don't we Stefan" I say to Stefan, and I turn back around to a smiling Rebekah who pulls me into a hug.

"You're Klaus' sister?" Damon asks her, and Rebekah pulls away from our hug.

"Rebekah. Pleasure, I'm sure. Which one's my room?" Rebekah asks, and I'm about to reply, but Stefan cuts me off.

"You're not staying here" Stefan tells her bluntly, and I turn to glare at him.

"Stefan, Klaus left her here" I tell him, he just ignores me so I turn to Damon "Damon?" I ask him, but he just shakes his head at me.

"Rude. Both of you. I'll see to it myself. Bella, See you at school" Rebekah tells me as she walks upstairs.

"So I guess she's staying here" Stefan sighs, as I grab my school bag.

"Yep, so don't be mean... Either of you. See you at school Stef" I say to him, as I walk outside to my car.

(Skip to the Mystic Falls High School)

After I park my car in the school parking lot, I head into the school and everyone is silent as they look at someone. I follow their gaze and I walk along the hallway to see Ric pinned to the lockers by Stefan.

"Stefan, stop it!" Elena shouts at him, but he doesn't listen so I walk over to him and Ric.

"Stefan, put. Him. Down" I say to him through gritted teeth, but he just ignores me "Put him down, or your going to get one serious werewolf bite" I threaten him, and he finally turns to me as I quickly flash my hybrid eyes at him. He sighs before turning back to Ric.

"You're not gonna want to get in my way. Okay Ric? I will see you both in history" Stefan says before leaving, but I chase after him.

"What kind of stunt was that? I know that your humanity is off, but that doesn't mean you have to cause a scene in front of the whole school" I whisper/ yell to him.

"Why do you care? isn't yours off?" He asks me, and I pull him to the side near a window.

"Yes, it's off. But this is senior year, Ok. And just because you've done this a billion times before doesn't mean you get to ruin mine" I threaten him, and a smirk appears on his face as he steps closer.

"I like it when humanity-less you makes threats... It's hot" He tells me, but just because he complemented me doesn't mean I'm going to say how much I like bad boy Stefan more than his humanity goody-two-shoes self.

"Look, I'm not joking. I want to enjoy one of my last year of high school, or atleast my first of many to come" I tell him before we start walking to history again.

"Fine, but as soon as Klaus gets back he is only going to take you away from your perfect/ humanity-less senior year" He tells me, but I just ignore him as I walk into Ric's classroom, and I see Matt at the back of the classroom so I join him.

"Hi, Matt" I say to him, and I take a seat next to him. I wait for a reply, but he ignores me "Matt?" I ask him, and he sighs in frustration.

"Look Bella, you've changed over the summer and I have alot of things on my plate right now and I don't have room for an out of control vampire, so just leave me alone" He tells me and he turns back to looking at his note book. I'm about to say something else, but Ric starts to teach the class.

"Welcome back, seniors. Let's turn our brains back on, starting with this country's original founders...the Native Americans" Ric asks us, but is interrupted when Rebekah enters the classroom.

"What about the Vikings?" Rebekah asks him, and she takes a seat next to Stefan.

"There's no evidence that Viking explorers actually settled in the United States. Who are you?" Ric asks her.