Stay strong.

"So, the spies are now the the victims. Don't worry, it's happened before. Even to me!" Jimmy chuckled, hoping to lighten the moment.

Agatha and Nick looked at him with straight faces, not being moved.

"Didn't work." Nick finally said.

Jimmy just cleared his throat, put his game face on and asked for details on both incidences.

"Clawdene and I were from the mortuary, to get stats on another.... 'incident'. Then I took Clawdene home and Max stayed with her." Agatha said as she remembered how Clawdene cried that night, "Few minutes later, Max came to Nick's house all wounded. He had the mark and had passed out, so we couldn't get any info from him. I went to Clawdene's place and..."

She remembered Clawdene...

Her room was not recognizable. Everything was everywhere. Shattered pieces of glass were on the carpet, her study table and closet were broken. Clothes and shoes were everywhere... What was this thing? Going everywhere attacking people like this...

Then she saw Clawdene on the floor, wounded badly. Her heart stopped. She couldn't think for a while. All her thoughts were on Clawdene. She went over to her and held her hand, praying that she'd stay. She looked at her. She was mostly covered in blood and her scratches were deep. Then she saw the sign. A tear dropped down her cheek. Then she couldn't hold the rest of the tears. She hugged Clawdene on the floor and cried like she never did before. This was her only true friend. She wasn't even sure she'd make it. All she did, was hope.

"And?"

Jimmy asked, looking at Agatha keenly.

Agatha had tears in her eyes. Clearly.

Nick hugged her. "Then she brought her here, and we brought Max too." Nick finished up the story, knowing that Agatha wouldn't.

"Fine then. I'll assign other people to go on the mission while you two rest. You need the rest anyway. I prescribe it. And don't be...."

"No." Agatha interrupted Jimmy. "I'll continue with the mission. Nick's with me. I'm sure we'll do it."

She looked at Nick and he smiled, knowing that she put her trust in him.

"As long as you'll be fine. I don't want to lose any of my best interns."

With that, Jimmy left.

A nurse came out of the emergency room and asked if they were with the two patients brought in earlier. When they nodded, they were allowed in.