Information.

Clawdene woke up with the sound of the alarm. "I should delete that nagging "easy alarm" app, " she said as she pressed 'off'. She looked at her phone.

Max: Morning sleepy head! ;-*
Alice: Hey Claw. Please call me as soon as you wake up....
Agatha: Wake up! Meet me at the coffee shop at 9. It's an emergency! Please don't be late.

She pushed back her brunette hair as she read Agatha's text and looked at the time. 8:30am. She jumped out of her bed, took a quick shower, and got ready for the day.

As she stepped out of her apartment, she glanced at her wrist watch. 8:50. She walked to the coffee shop, only a few blocks away and Agatha hadn't arrived yet. So she sat in an empty table and ordered for hot chocolate.

Then in came a family, minus the father, looking like a funeral. When she saw the son, she remembered the previous night...

She bit her lower lip and sunk in her chair. That's when Agatha walked in. "What's up? " she asked, concerned. "Ow, nothing. "said Claudine, putting on a fake smile. Agatha looked at her harder. "Argh, Ok then. I'll tell you. I just saw that family and felt sorry for them. Their Breadwinner's gone for good. " She said as she pointed sadly at them. Agatha turned to look and the son broke down. She almost started crying with him. 

"Anyway, you told me this was an emergency. What's the emergency?" Claudine asked, bringing Agatha's brain back to the coffee shop.

"Oh yeah!" Agatha snapped, "It's about the crimes. There was another one last night, just off "Yeal Roghurt." She chuckled, "Yeal Roghurt" Claudine gave her her serious look and Agatha cleared her throat and continued, "The victim still had the same marks. And this is the news, the marks bring out a symbol. Apparently, they're initials, CV. "

"CV... " They both thought about it but couldn't figure it out. Then suddenly, Agatha's phone rang.

Agatha smiled as she picked up the phone. "It's Nick."

"Hey Agatha." said Nick on the other side of the phone.

"Nick, " she replied, smiling even wider.

"Anyways, I have a message for you from Jimmy. He says he's giving you two weeks rather than a month. Sorry, I tried convincing him but I couldn't. I wish I could though."

"It's fine. You did try. And that's ok with me. So.. I'll be in your place tonight?"

"Definitely. " she could feel his smirk.

"Cool. See you at 8."

Claudine looked at her and smugged. They both laughed and Agatha told her the news. "Why am I not shocked?"

"Cause it's Jimmy."

Both of them nodded and laughed  as they left the coffee shop.