Friend in need.

"What we have here are a sample of pictures that were taken two hours after the scene." Jimmy said as the rest of the interns listened keenly. Well, all apart from Agatha, who was consistently looking at her phone. "Where is she?" she thought. Jimmy continued, "The victim has the same marks as the other two weeks ago. We also see that the marks are on the upper part of the arm and on the neck of both victims. Agatha!"

"Yes sir!" She shot up involuntarily, or rather because she knew that this was her boss she was responding to.

"I need you and Clawdene to investi....  Wait. Where's Clawdene?"

"Umm.. She's home, sick." She swallowed.. Hard.

"Hmm.. Ok then. But tell her to see me later. Anyway, as I was saying, you and Clawdene are to be the main subjects of this investigation in this here organization. A month should be enough for you. Chop! Chop! Time's already ticking Agatha."

She stood up as quickly as she could and got out, took some breathes from the tension and tried to call Clawdene, again. Then Clawdene's ringtone rang behind her. She turned to find Clawdene behind her, holding her phone while smiling.

"Where have you been?! You're two hours late! And I had to cover up for you or else Jimmy would kill you!"

"I'm sorry. It's just that.. Well, Max is back."

"What?!" Agatha beamed with delight knowing that Clawdene wouldn't be gloomy anymore.

"I know!" They hugged each other tight. "I am totally happy for you he made it back safe." she smiled at her best friend, whom she knew from 7th grade.

"He got a Honda Civic! And he's not going anywhere till next year! So he has all the t..."

"Wait! I just remembered something. We have to start investigating!" Agatha grabbed Clawdene's hand and they headed for a taxi. Confused, Clawdene just followed.