Pref #13: You're Dating a Superhero

Start from the beginning

"He's really overprotective!" You argued.

"And so am I. I would never let anything hurt you (Y/N)." Barry tilted your face up to his, kissing you softly.

"I'm gonna tell him, tonight." You promised.

"But tonight is the police force ball. You're supposed to be my date." Barry whined.

"I'll introduce you to Joe there."

"Alright. I'm gonna head over to Star Labs. See you later." Barry kissed you one last time before flashing out. You walked downstairs to the front door and let Joe in.

"Hey Joey." You smiled, hugging your big brother.

"Took you long enough. I was starting to think you fell or something." Joe chuckled, kissing your cheek.

"I was in the shower." You lied. Joe smiled and walked inside your house.

"So how's life in Central City?" He asked, sitting on the couch.

"Good...really good." You said slowly.

"Who's that?" You turned to see what joe was looking at and saw the picture of you and Barry that he had framed for your birthday.

"That is...my boyfriend, Barry Allen." You sighed.

"Boyfriend?!"

Pete:

You sat on your couch cuddling with Bucky and watching Finding Nemo.

"Dory is funny." Bucky commented.

"She's such a sweetheart." You smiled.

"Why can't she remember things?"

"Short term memory loss." Bucky paused before looking down at you.

"She's sort of like me

"She's sort of like me." He said softly. You looked over at Bucky and pulled his lips down to yours.

"You're cute." You said, affection laced in your voice. Then the door opened.

"(Y/N), I won free pizza!" Your older brother Pete announced. Bucky tensed, ready to attack the intruder.

"Buck, relax. It's my brother." You assured him. Pete walked into the living room and stopped when he saw you with Bucky.

"What's this?" Pete asked.

"Pete, this is my boyfriend, James Barnes. Everyone calls him Bucky." You said softly.

"That's the Winter Soldier." Pete said. Bucky winced and you glared at Pete.

"Peter, can I speak to you in the kitchen." You asked through gritted teeth. You and Pete went to the kitchen where you tore him a new one.

"James is trying! He's trying to be better than what he used to be. He's not the Winter Soldier and he never was. The soldier is someone completely different from my Bucky!" You barked.

"They're the same person (Y/N) and I don't want you to have to get hurt to realize that!" Pete yelled.

"You can't stop us from being together!"

"My house my rules!" You bit your lip and looked back to the living room where Bucky sat.

"Well then, I'm leaving." You sniffled. You ran to your room and threw some clothes in a suitcase.

"(Y/N), where do you think you're going?" Pete scoffed.

"To stay with my boyfriend. I don't need you Pete if you're gonna act like this!" You sobbed.

"(Y/N), you okay?" Bucky asked as you ran into his arms with a suitcase.

"Let's go to the tower. I don't wanna be here anymore." You said. Bucky nodded and you both left Pete watching in anger and confusion.

Andy:

"Coast is clear, Eagle." You called. Steve poked his head around the corner and looked around.

"I hate sneaking around your brother's back like this." He sighed, guiltily.

"Don't feel guilty! It's for the best

"Don't feel guilty! It's for the best. He'd just fangirl and try to steal you away from me." You said, only half kidding. You took Steve's hand and pulled him up to your bedroom.

"So, Captain, are you really as innocent as everyone claims you are?" You smirked. Steve chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"I believe you of all people know the answer to that ma'am." He replied. You giggled as Steve threw you over his shoulder.

*10 Minutes Later*

Andy walked into your apartment using your spare key when he heard sounds from the bedroom.

"Alright, awkward moment." He mumbled. He placed down the (favorite food) he had brought for you. Just when he was turning to leave, Andy heard you moan out something that peaked his interest.

"Oh, Captain!"

Andy stopped in his tracks and noticed the jacket outside your bedroom door.

"Only one man would wear such a vintage leather jacket." Andy squeaked. He walked into the bedroom to see Captain America on top of you.

"Oh my gosh Captain America is screwing my sister!" Andy cheered.

"Andrew!" You gasped. Steve promptly rolled off of you and covered himself.

This was gonna be interesting...

A/N: I'm gonna do a part two to all of these. Here are my superhero honorable mentions:

Quicksilver- Pietro Maximoff
Falcon- Sam Wilson
Black Panther- King T'Challa
Hawkeye- Clint Barton
The Atom- Ray Palmer