Chapter 10

Rebecca's P.O.V

We discovered James asleep on the sofa (couch if your American) and then we split up to decorate the house. I did upstairs everywhere except James' room, Bethan did downstairs and Theo did the tree. Soon everywhere had been decorated except from James' room. And as an 'extra precaution' we tied James up with tinsel in case he woke up.

We raced upstairs and started on James' room, the bed covers now Christmassy, the walls wallpapered with wrapping paper and tinsel everywhere else!

"James is going to love this... Did I say that out loud?"

"Yes Rebecca you did. You know you can be quite evil..."

"Well, Theo it's because I'm just fabulous!"

We heard a muffled shout of surprise from downstairs, "Shall we untie him?" asked Bethan.

We shuffled downstairs.

"REBECCA!" bellowed James.

"Hey! It wasn't all my idea!" I shouted from the stairs, Theo hit me in the stomach.

"Yes, it was!" Bethan replied. She got murderous looks from both me and Theo.

We entered the room.

"Theo untie me now!"

He untied James.

"I SAID NO TO START WITH! WHAT IN THE HELL COULD PROMPT YOU TO THINK I WOULD LIKE THIS?"

"I-"

"NOT ONLY THAT YOU TIED ME UP!"

"James don't go into your room..."

He stormed past me and the others up the stairs, I was hot on his heels. He got to his door, a look of pure fury crossed his face. He calmly turned round, then he hit me....

Theo's P.O.V

He hit her. HE HIT HER! It's just Christmas, red marks we clear against her apple white skin.

"HOW DARE YOU HIT HER JAMES!" I screamed.

"You will not say another word about this, Theo. This doesn't concern you."

"It started concerning me when you hit her."

He went into his room and grabbed his gun.

"I will kill her," he said grabbing Rebeca's crumpled form up by her hair.

Suddenly his face contorted in pain. Rebecca turned and said, "If you threaten me again with that, your 'special' place will be next," her voice full of poison. Bethan-Rose stood next to me looked t James in utter disgust and we all walked away...

James' P.O.V

They don't know what is like. Having children laugh at you every day at school for having holes in your clothes. Christmas was always the worse, seeing all the children with toys and presents... I didn't even have a proper meal on Christmas Day.

They shouldn't have done this...

A/N/F/B:

Hey! Merry Christmas Eve everybody! What's going to happen at Christmas? it may not come tomorrow cause the next chapters quite long so... WTF JAMES?!?!? Merry Christmas and lets see if we can get 400 reads guys! Tell your friends and don't forget to:

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

:D