Chapter 7

James' P.O.V

A crash came from downstairs, they are back. I quickly ran to the draw where I kept my gun in, opened it and grabbed my gun before running down the stairs. Theo and Rebecca where leaning against the kitchen counter talking about something 'intensely interesting'. I pulled my gun out on the them.

"Theo get away from her."

"No," he stated.

"No," I said in disbelief.

"She's not a monster, we know why she is what she is!"

"Then please enlighten me," I snapped back bitterly.

"How many times! I am standing RIGHT here!" hissed Rebecca.

I then looked up her eyes were a really weird colour, sort of between a orange and green.

"Eeww, your eyes look like sick."

"Your sick must be a really weird colour," said Theo, tilting his head.

"Thanks James," Rebecca stated and rolled her eyes.

"Are you going to explain what happened in Olympus?" I asked.

Theo's P.O.V

So we explained what had happened in the 'Land of the Gods' and just as James was going to make a snarky comment, Rebecca said "Did you hear that? It was like a key in a lock."

"No," said James warily, "but I trust your hearing, you know 'cause your a werewolf."

"Way to put it sensitively," I muttered rolling my eyes at him.

But then the door was pushed in. We looked at each other in confusion. Then a girl walked in. Very pale skin and a smooth brunette bob, and blue eyes that were piercing. There was no doubt about it she was stunning, but not as beautiful as Rebecca. WOAH! Were did that thought come from! She looked 15, then she opened her mouth...

"My name's Bethan-Rose, daughter of Aphrodite," her voice was posh, obnoxiously," I'm an Artist," she stretched the word artist out. Yep, she was obnoxious.

"Hi, I'm Rebecca- daughter of Pan," Rebecca said with a plastered smile on.

"James, son of Hades," with the same fake grin.

"Theo, son of Athena," I joined in with the sickly sweet grins.

"Care to tell us how you got here? We're in the middle of a forest of Somerset," said James.

"Oh, I just did. I only just found out."

God, I want to slap that pretentious idiot.

"Well, your room is on the left at the top of the stairs," still with the same smile plastered on my face.

"Thank you," she swept out.

We waited until she was out of ear shot.

"I know that kind of person," Rebecca said with pure hate.

James laughed," She's been looking for years and she hasn't found it."

"Guys she's part of our team, we should be nicer to her," I said.

"Team?"

"Yeah! We're 'Team England'!"

"Really?"

I heard the shower turn on," Wow! She works fast!"

We all laughed. I felt so awful, but then she was that type of person. But I didn't know anything about her. Dammit I hated it when I did that.

A/N: hey guys! short chapter:(. Sorry! But 300 READS GUYS! AHHH! I've written something to help those who have Writers Block and it's called Magical Story Rainbow Ride! Bye and don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE!!!

:D