XVI - Our Tenth Anniversary

Start from the beginning

"What are you guys talking about?" She asked.

I smiled and answered, "Just a little chit chat with Erza,"

Lucy smiled and continue the talked with Levy. Sighed. That was close.

"Like what you said before, he's nice," Erza whispered, continue the talked we had. I could feel her voice came into my ears like the wind blew. So calm and relaxing. I shooked my head instantly. I can't think about that with my childhood bestfriend.

"What's wrong?" She asked me looking so concerned.

"Nothing. So we will search for another person?"

She doesn't answered. I think she's thinking for a bit. And then I could see her nod with a smile. The case closed for Natsu Dragneel.

*******************************************

Erza P.O.V

So I guess Jellal and I will stop suspecting Natsu. Sighed.. When will I live normally? I gazed the sky from my seats, which is so blue. I smiled. The sky, was exactly the same like the first meeting between me and Jellal. It's been a long time now. I could see he enjoyed his time with Natsu and Gray. He finally met new friends from outside. I'm so happy for him.

"Psst Erza,"

I looked at my old pal, Lucy.

"What is it?" I looked at her, raising my eyebrow.

"From Jellal," she gave me a piece of paper that I took curiously. I looked back finding him concentrate to the book.

Do you want to go out later?

Going out? What was that mean? I wrote the replied and hand it back to Lucy so she can passed it to Jellal. Unexpectedly,  I got my head was thrown by a little paper. He's really searching for a fight, don't he? After I gave him a death glare, I took the paper and read it.

Our first meet? Today is the anniversary! Don't tell me you forgot? Ouch, you're so mean, Erza Scarlet.

What is that thing??!!! I laughed as I read the paper all over again. Then I received another paper.

Stop laughing! I'm serious.

I can't stand to not to smile, seeing that paper. I wrote the replied: Of course we could go.

It's a good thing to take a breath from the mission, right? I can't wait!

"Erza, what happen? You seem so happy," Levy asked me when we went out from the class and went to the locker.

"I know! Is it about Jellal?" Lucy smirked.

"Well sort of," I smiled, deciding to told my friends honestly. There's no need to hide something anymore, except about the fact that I'm in disguise. Sighed. I can't free from that, huh?

"Tell us tell us!!!" Lucy's and Levy's eyes looked so excited about it.

"He asked me out,"

"Oh my!! So you two now a-"

"No, it's not like that," Erza sighed.

"We're not in that kind of relationship. We're just best friend from childhood,"

Lucy and Levy looked at me with a concerned in their eyes.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?"

"You must be disappoint, huh?"

"N-no! I'm fine with it! Totally fine," I laughed so hard hiding the upset feeling.