I shook my head grinning and he continued.

"There was a chichi princess, who thought that not going to school or work, wearing an ugly heavy dress and waiting for a prince guy in tights was the goal in life". He said making Jason laugh harder.

I chuckled as he hide his face into my chest laughing. Hunter smiled warmly looking at him.

"A so called prince in tights who thought that flirting around in the forest with a stupid talking horse would lead him far in life". He paused as Jason kept laughing.
"God was he wrong".

I was so glad that their relationship was this good. I love hearing Jason laugh like this. I could hear it and watch them both for hours. Hunter was good with him and Jason loved spending time with him, which I'm glad.

Hunter continued his story until Jason got tired from laughing and started quickly falling asleep.
Hunter paused and we looked at him as his hold on me loosened. I smiled and slowly put him under the blanket. I kissed his forehead and quietly made my way to the door with Hunter following close behind me.

We walked out of the room and closed the door behind us.

"You are ruining his chances to know what fairy tales are". I smiled.

"Yeah and you want to turn my son into a marshmallow. I won't let you". He shook his head grabbing my waist and pushing me to the other side of the hallway.

"That's not true". I gasped at him.

"Whatever you say sweetheart". He said pushing the bedroom door open and I walked inside.
"If we have a daughter, you can feed her with your fairy tale bullshit crap". He said closing the door behind him.

I glared at him before rolling my eyes. "Your face is crap". I said and he chuckled lightly.
"I want to watch Titanic". I said and he groaned.

"No". He said in a final tone.

"Please. I am sure you didn't watch it for years". I pouted.

"Why would I? I never liked it. You just have an unhealthy obsession for it".

"Please". I smiled taking his hand in mine.

"No". He said and started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Oh come on. Next time we will see whatever you want". I said as he started walking to the closet.

"No". He said.

I huffed. "Fine. I'll go watch it alone". I said and walked to the door.

I heard him let out a sigh before grabbing my hand and pulling me back to him. I let out a sight when my hand make contact with his bare chest.

"I want a kiss first". He demanded and I smiled brightly and pecked his lips.
He shook his head before grabbing the back of my neck and crashing his lips on mine. I moaned lightly when he tugged on my bottom lip and pressing my lips open. He invaded my mouth kissing me deeper.
My hands found their way to his shoulders and I gripped them tightly. He gripped my waist tighter pulling even closer to him. I gasped when I felt his hard member press against me.
I pulled away from his for air and his lips moved to neck.
I moaned and he started sucking and nipping at that one spot.

"Hunter". I moaned as his hands moved to my butt squeezing it tightly.
I gripped the back of his neck pulling him closer to me. I needed to feel him closer.

He pushed me on the bed getting on top of me. He ripped my shirt open making me gasp. He looked down at me lovingly.

"So beautiful". He whispered placing his lips on mine again kissing me softly.

He didn't wait and got rid of the shirt, followed by my bra and my pants.
I moaned his name when his lips went around my nipple.

"Let me take care of you". He said and that's exactly what he did and more.

***************

"Are we going to watch Titanic now?". I asked and he chuckled pulling my body closer to his warm one.

"You never give up, do you?". He asked and I shrugged.
"I am watching it here". He stated and I nodded.

I smiled. "Okay". I said then sat up. "But I'm hungry". I said taking his shirt on the floor and putting it on.
"Come on". I said grabbing his hands and trying to pull him out of bed.

He smiled looking at me. "I'll be right there". He said and I nodded walking to the door.

"Hurry up". I said walking out of the room and toward the stairs.

I hummed as I made my way down the stairs smiling. It feels strangely good to be back in this house. Or maybe I'm going crazy.

I reached down the the stairs and walked to the kitchen. I walked in and stood there frozen. My heartbeat increased at the of the wall.

Your b*stard kid is next. Was written in huge black letters.

I gasped shaking my head furiously. My heart was beating so fast that I felt like it was going to jump out of my chest.

"Hunter". I called as my tears quickly started falling out of my eyes. He didn't answer.
"Hunter". Still nothing.
"Hunter". I called louder and I soon heard his footsteps walking down the stairs.

He walked in the kitchen and placed his hand on my tensed back.

"Ella. What's wr-". He stopped as he looked at the words on the wall.
I felt his hand slide around my waist.
"Come on". He said pulling me out of the kitchen and I did without hesitation.

My whole body was shaking. They threatened my son. I quickly got out of Hunter's grip and made my way upstairs.
I walked directly to Jason's room and opened the door. I let out a small sigh of relief when I saw him sleeping peacefully.

I felt Hunter wrap his arms around me pulling me to his chest.

"Nothing will happen to him. I promise".