"I want to go with James and I want him to be my father but I feel really uncomfortable with someone sleeping in the same room as I at night" he read

"I want to go with James and I want him to be my father but I feel really uncomfortable with someone sleeping in the same room as I at night" he read. That was all a lie I don't want to be with James not anyone but the only truth is that I do really feel uncomfortable with someone sleeping in the same room as I especially the night when I'm escaping. Jack handed me the book back and he say down on the chair be slept in. I took the other book witch is my suppose to be my diary. I flipped through the pages and in every page is a different snowflake. Why does everyone pretend to be happy when they are with me when clearly they don't care at all. It breaks my heart more than it already is and I will never understand why they keep hurting me. Well you deserve it you idiot.

"I will tell James that you'll go with him tomorrow and if you feel uncomfortable I will make sure of that you'll be left alone while you are asleep" he calmly said. How can he be so calm when I really just want to scream but I can't make a sound. He is laughing inside and I just know he is since he does not care for me at all. Jack stood up and left the room leaving me alone. I like begin alone, Katherine says that if I am left alone then they just don't want to be with me. I took the diary picked up the pencil and started writing in the diary like I use to write once.

Dear diary,
Today is the day I will end my misery on that bridge I will end my life.
No one will be able to stop me now and the new terrible feeling I am starting to feel for Jackson Overland Frost are gonna be gone soon.
I have survived through senteen years and I was never meant to have a good life like everyone else.
So this will be the last time I will ever write in a diary.
Goodbye
~Elsa

Tears wear begin to form in my eyes but I refuse to let them call down my cheeks. I don't know why I did write in that diary but I just feel like I need to do it. This is and will be the last time I ever write in a fairy of some kind. But it's still a shame that they just have this diary to me and I have only used the diary once and never again. Well their fault that they gave me setting just out of pity or not even a pity. They don't and never will pity me that are only pretending to like me but the question is why? Why bother even prevent doing something nice to someone you eveeyone can see don't deserve any of it? Why don't they just Finnish me off and then it will all be over and they can go live their happy life without me in it well technically I have never been part of their happy life and not will I since I will end it all today. I started writing in the book where I am suppose to communicate with others but I don't see why anyone wants to communicate with me.