"Thanks" i said looking back up at her.

"Know if you need to talk I'm here" she nodded and i did the same as i heard a knock at the front door.

I got up and heading to the front door,

"Hey" i said seeing Carl.

"Hey" he said coming in. 

"I have something for you" He smiled pulling a small shiny thing from his pocket.

"Bell just remember i love you and wouldn't intentionally hurt you" he said making my eyebrow go up.

"I know Carl" I said as i leaned in for a kiss but he rejected.

"No Bell i need you to tell me you love me to and will always remember that" he said which was strange.

"Okay. I love you too Carl and know you wouldn't want to Hurt me" I said and he smiled before holding up a neckless.

"I-I got it for you a while back but never had the guts to give it to you" he smiled and i hugged him thanking him.

"Its so pretty" i said as he placed it on me.

"Like you" he said as i turned and modeled it for him.

Suddenly there was another knock that Carl answered.

"Bell, Carl Where's Maggie?" My dad asked coming in.

"She's in her room why?" i asked noticing his sudden fright.

"We've found Beth" he said making my knees go weak. Beth? She was and i would still like to believe my best friend.

He rushed back into Maggies room and sat down.

"Maggie!" I said as i ran to her room and started to feel tears in my eyes.

"Whats wrong?" She asked grasping Judy.

"They found Beth" Carl said entering the room.

"Shut the fuck up" she said scanning our faces.

"The kid's right" my dad said and Maggie started crying. Carl took Judy and i hugged maggie.

"We have to go get her" Maggie said.

"Thats why I'm here. We got a kid from where she was that will show us where she is. And we're grabbing everyone to come." My dad said.

"Ok Bell will help me get ready We'll meet you at the gate in 15" She smiled.

"Carl could you take Judy back?" i asked and he nodded.

"See you soon" he said pecking my lips as he carried his baby sister in his arms and her diaper bag.

"See you soon" i warmly smiled as they left.

"Oh i can't wait to see her." Maggie said standing up.I helped her gather her things then we went to my house to gather my things and met everyone at the gate.

"Ready?" Rick asked as we all borded the RV. Maggie sat down in the front seat next to Rick talking as I sat down at the little table thingy. Glenn soon came and sat infront of me

"Hey Buddy" He smiled.

"Hey" i smiled back and we carried on a conversation as we rode to wherever The guy said she was. The guy was with my dad on the other side of the RV.

"Emma go say Hi" i said getting bored. Glenn nodded and i got up making my way to My dad.

"Hey dad" i said sitting next to him.

"Hey who are you?" I asked the boy who seemed a little older than me.

"Im Noah who are you?" he asked pretty straight forward.