13~Everyone's Dead

Taeyong's POV

"Stupid girl, I'll ruin you," [A/N neol mangchyeo noeul kkeoya... I'll stop now. *bows head in shame*] I muttered as I walked out of the room.

"Ah, did you say something?" Minjung asked.

Wah. This girl has good hearing...

"Ani. Ani. You must've heard wrong." I reassured her as I wished to myself that she didn't hear any of it.

"Mianhae," She bowed her head slightly, "I probably did." She walked out with her hair covered in her face, which I wished she didn't do, I wanted to see the look on her face; if she was flustered or angry.

She's probably going home now. I don't even have a home now; at least not one that I'm comfortable in. [A/N :( Poor Taeyongie]

I haven't gone back home for two days. I find that it's more like a cemetery rather than a house. Ever since my younger sister's death, Yooa, I was done with shit. Done with school. Done with life. Done with people. Yooa wasn't my sister from blood, she was just adopted, but I basically never knew that she was what she was until I was 7. I didn't really care since I would treat her the same either way; adopted or not. She was my everything. My life.

But then all of a sudden life died. Life slunk out of my arms. Blood was all over me even though I wasn't there when the disappearance happened. A punch in my heart at the second she left. And then I knew she was gone. I screamed. I shouted. I yelled. All at life. Life is bullshit. Life is shitty. Life is crappy. All because of people. If that stupid dumbass-of-a-driver wasn't given his permit she wouldn't have died. If Sehun didn't ask her to come to a fucking park she wouldn't be gone. But no, life decided that she would die. I screamed some more. Yelled some more too, you know "just cuz." But I guess life didn't like that because they took my abeoji too. My mom didn't take that well either. Like duh, who wouldn't be grieving when half of their family just died one after the other? 

Dad was still young when he passed away, but he was already dying. He was diagnosed with having Stage 3 lung cancer. We had a financial dilemma when he was diagnosed and couldn't afford to pay the health bills. My dad consistently assured us that he would be fine and could continue working and providing us with money and food. Yooa, my mom, and I knew that he wasn't fine, but if we forced him not to work, how would we be able to survive? I offered to help work since I was the other guy in this family and my mom quickly agreed. YooA was hesitant but after persuading her into the idea, I'd gotten her to agree. I worked on overtime most of the time and got a decent pay. I quit my job after Yooa died because she died when I was working. And it just brings back too many bad memories. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAYUMM! TY LOOKS SOOOO HOT IN THAT PICTURE! <3