8~I Like You

Sehun's POV

I was nervous. Yes I know I was just writing a note but I was still nervous. So many 'what ifs' came into my mind.

What if she didn't like me that way?

What if she doesn't want a relationship at the moment?

I sighed. I had to be brave. I could either confess now or I could wait to see MinJung get taken by another guy. I choose confess now.

I asked Kai hyung what I should do, but he just kept saying that i should just tell her face to face but I was too much of a coward for that.

I wrote it in my best writing.

I Like You
<3 Sehun

I slipped it in her locker. It was easy to find since it was only one locker apart from mine. I walked away hopefully not acting suspicious.

Minae walked in and I immediately came up to her. It was a bit surprising that she wasn't with MinJung, those two were together all the time.

"Hey Minae, so I kinda like MinJung so I was thinking if she's up for a relationship?"

"Wait, let me get this straight you like MinJung?"

"Well... kinda."

"But you can't like her."

"Why? Give me a good solid answer."

"She's had some bad relationship experience ok? So just don't like her."

She scurried away not wanting to answer to me. I was a bit mad but it's already been done I can't go into her locker and take it back and she already opened her locker anyway. She made eye contact with me before I ran to my safe place.