5~Oppa

MinJung's POV

"You're gonna have some troubles learning Korean with that,"I heard Sehun murmur in my ear, smirking.

I looked down at my textbook and found out that I brought the wrong textbook. Typical MinJung. Clumsy, weird, unattractive, I could go on if I really wanted to but I'm too lazy. By the way did I mention that I'm forgetful too?

The teacher at the most perfect timing gave me an extra Korean language textbook.

[A/N Haha joking. MinJung's life isn't perfect.]

Rewind to exactly 10.8273 seconds ago.

The teacher at the most perfect timing decided to call on me to read. "Ms. Lee could you read the first paragraph on page 94."

I froze. I would have to say in front of the whole class that I forgot my textbook. I was about to say my apology just as Sehun slid the textbook on my lap. I showed him a grateful look and began to read.

The teacher nodded at my reading and chose Sehun to read next. I slid the textbook back but he refused I shot him a confused look but he just ignored.

"I forgot my books. I promise not to do it again." Sehun apologized slightly bowing his head.

"Not very impressive Mr.Oh" the teacher shook his head and called on another student.

Why would he do that?

I waited for Sehun outside the classroom's door. The last I could do was to say thank you to him.

Sehun walked out leisurely as if he was taking a walk. He grinned, pleased to see me waiting for him.

"It's okay and it's no problem." he said before I could even open my mouth.

"How did you know what I was going to say?" I asked, confused.

"Is that what you were gonna say?"

"Yes." I whimpered.

"Then I was right." He puffed his chest and posed like some statue.

I giggled at how childish he was. He was older than me by a few months but he acted like a little baby.

Minae and Kai came out of the class holding hands. I oohed at them and Minae grinned. Kai whispered something in Minae's ear and she nodded. He went to Sehun and they 'bro' hugged. I honestly don't understand the difference between a normal hug and a bro hug. It's not any different really.

"Did Sehun introduce himself to you?" gesturing to Minae and I.

"Yup." I said emphasizing the p.

"Nope." Minae said also emphasizing the p. She looked at me and raised her eyebrows unattractively. I laughed.

That unnie's weird.

"Well I'm Sehun and ya that's it."

"I'm Minae and I'm Kai's girlfriend."

"I've heard a lot about you Kai's always blabber-"

Kai put his hand on top of Sehun's mouth which made the rest of his sentence look like a muffled whine. Sehun forced Kai's hand off him.

"Hyungggg" Sehun pouted.

I tried not to smile.

That oppa's too cute.

MinJung stop. You can't like him. Remember what you promised to yourself?!

"So do you like my Sehun?" Kai asked me. I'm guessing he said that for revenge due to whatever Sehun was about to say.

"No, I'm not really looking for anyone right now." I bluntly said.

Sehun seemed to be a bit disappointed but I ignored.

We headed to our next class. The boys went to theirs as Minae and I headed to ours.

"Are you sure you don't like Sehun?"Minae randomly asked.

"Unnie, you know why I can't like him so even if I did I can't like him." I stated

"You never answered my question, I asked you if you like Sehun or not."

"Well, I guess a little bit but only a little bit." I finished my sentence immediately regretting that I said that. All I heard from Minae was blah blah blah blah blah. While my my mind was having an emotional argument.

I, MinJung's heart declare that she likes Sehun.

And I, MinJung's brain declare that she shouldn't like him.

Well I, MinJung's body says that she can do whatever she wants.