#heisiourpresident

It is certainly a sad day for America.

But the great thing about America is their inability to suffer in silence. We will use this to band our nation to be stronger than ever. Personally, I don't hate Donald Trump. At the end of the day, he will be our president for the next for years, and he will either be amazing or he will be catastrophic. For those of you who are worried, the president cannot:

outlaw gay marriage

deport innocent people living in the us immigrants or not

start slavery (I didn't think I would have to say that one)

create a database on muslims

fund for conversion therapy

And all of the other things him and pence threatened to do.

Trump is a terrible, terrible person and I'm disgusting by his actions and words just as much as anybody else. But we cannot fight for change that is irreversible. There isn't much you could e done anyways. Hillary won the popular vote, which means the people voted for her the most, but trump won the electoral votes, meaning he got the most votes from the electoral college of each state. It seems as if people are fearing for things they don't have to fear about. Donald trump may try, but he can't make your life harder as a woman, poc, pr a part of the lgbt community. If the senate and supreme court agree with one of his ideas, that's one thing. But the term president is alot less presidential than you think. He cannot make sole decisions if they threatens someone else's life style. I'm a minor, so I wasn't eligible to vote this election. But when I do, I will make sure my voice is heard. No voting for dead gorillas or Bernie sanders (who was a voter write in and Bernie told people not to vote for them). We will still hold.our title as a nation, no matter who sits in the throne. My voice as well as many others will be heard if it needs to be, and Donald trump will not be able to have a say in this. Wipe your eyes pretty girls. Dust off your hijabs and be unapologetic no.matter what this election calls for. I trust that this man will not abuse his power, and he will take this feedback as a wale up call for improvement in his life.

And for those of you trending #hesnotmypresident, stop. He IS our president. I think Hillary would've been a better choice for this role because of her experience. But the brittle truth is that one of them would either make or break this country. So could the next president. We either made a great choice or a terrible one. He won't be in office until January. I mean so far since he started campaigning he has expressed his hateful thoughts and terrible mottos in life. I don't want a president that grabs women by their pussy. But we do have a president that grabs women by their pussy. Sucks. I know.

Stand tall and proud and don't let this shake you honey.

And mike pence can go fuck himself.

(this is just an opinion please be nice, and if you feel differently and want to talk about it just message me!)