Chapter 8

When I first got back they seemed fine with me being there. A couple of them seem familiar but I'm not to sure where from. I met them all, most of them seemed like nice folk but others were just different.

Beth was really nice and welcoming. She was always with the baby, she would make a good mother.

Judith the baby, beautiful. Carl showed me a picture of their mother. She looked just like her.

Hershel. Cleaned out my dog bite. The others tried to shot me, thinking it was a walker bite. Hershel looked at it and convinced him it wasn't, I was grateful of that.

Maggie, she was quiet like something was bothering her. I didn't want to be rude and ask.

Glenn, he was angry about something. it wasn't in my place to ask.

Rick, he was strict. Very caring for Carl, I guess his wife passing was hard on him. can't blame him though.

Carol was quiet, caring. she must of had a daughter once. She treats me like her own. Its nice but I already have a mother, dead or alive.

Carl, Carl is carl. whenever I'm around him I feel weird. I stutter with my words. he asked me about my past, but I just changed the subject. I can't help but say, he's good looking.

-------------

"If anyone gets pinned down we have to make sure we have enough ammo" Glenn spoke up as he handed everyone a gun. "I'll go work on the cage outside"

"What we should be doin' is loadin' sum' this fire power in the truck, and payin' a visit to the governor." Said a guy as he leaned against a pole. I still hadn't got his name. he seems familiar. "We know where he is right now"

"You suggesting that we go in and kill him?" Glenn asked annoyed.

"Yeah I am" the other guy replied.

"We told Rick and Daryl that we'd stay put" Michonne say. That name rings a bell.

"I've changed my mind sweetheart, being on the sideline with my brudda out there, ain't sittin' right with me" he said.

"Three of them are right in the middle of it. if they don't know we're coming they could be held hostage or killed" Glenn said. "thousand thing could go wrong"

"And they will" the guy said.

"My dad can take care of himself" Carl spoke up.

"Sorry son, but your dad's head could be on a pip real soon." he said back. Carl just continued walking out of the building.

"Don't say that to him." I said to him looking up from the guns.

"It's not the right move" Glenn said. "not now. can't take the risk of putting them in the cross fire. it's my decision it's final" he said and started walking away.

The other guy didn't seem happy about that.

"He has some serious problems. Kinda reminds me of someone." I say quietly to Maggie.

"Merle will be Merle." she said. I stopped what I was doing. Maggie noticed.

"Somethin' wrong?" she asked.

I shook my head "no" and got back to work.

Chapter 8 done and done.

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW

Zombies Out!!!