Chapter 7

"I'm sorry this happened to you!" Rick said to the guy. I was sitting down on the floor. Suddenly the guy got up and tried stabbing Rick, but Rick hit him with the but of his guy knocking him to the floor. I got up prepared to step in.

"Do you know who I am?" Rick said. "Do you see who I am?" he said raising his voice.

"People wearing dead peoples faces" the guy yelled

"Morgan listen-" Rick said

"No, I don't know you." He yelled.

"You do know me!" Rick said calmly. Morgan got up and tried to stab Rick again, but Rick pinned him the the wall. is tried to step in but Rick shook his head at me.

"You saved my life Morgan!" Rick yelled as they struggled against each other. "You know me! look at me" Morgan punch Rick and he stub led backwards. Morgan tackled him to the floor holding the knife above his heart. I went to pull him off but he elbowed me really hard in the face making me fall back.

"You don't clear man! You turn! you just die!" Morgan yelled at at him as he pushed the knife further to him.

"You know me!" Rick yelled again.

"I don't know anyone, anymore!" he yelled. And he pushed the knife into his shoulder. Rick groaned in pain and head butted Morgan in the face making him fall off of him. Rick cried out in pain as he held his shoulder.

"You know me! You crazy son of a bitch!" Rick yelled as he pointed the gun at Morgans head.

"Please" Morgan begged. "Please kill me" he said holding the gun in ricks hands. Rick pulled the gun away. Morgan started crying. I kinda felt bad for him. Being alone all this time must of made him crazy. I slid back down the wall and zoned out.

****

"I won't kill you. I don't think that's what's suppose to happen" Rick said to Morgan. "I think your suppose to come back with us" and then he untied his hands.

"After all that. after me tryin' to blow your head off and stab you heart out. happily ever after. we go of together." Morgan said with his eyebrows raised.

"You didn't kill me I didn't kill you, I'll take that as a sign" Rick replied. There was a pause.

"Huh" Morgan replies back.

"We found a prison, the fences can keep them out." Rick said. they were staying at the prison, that place was over run last time I saw it.

"Is that were your wife died?" Morgan asked. What happened to manners. "Just go. Don't come back, just give yourself more time."

"Look, I can help you. you can come back with us you can heal-" Rick started.

"Your taken a lot of guns Rick, no I'm just saying that's a lot of guns. why do you need the guns Rick?" he asked "Cause if ya got somethin' good then there's someone that wants to take it. and that is what is happening, right?"

"We're gonna win. you can be there, you can help." he said to Morgan.

"You will be torn apart by teeth or bullets" he says leaning close to Rick. "You and your boy, your people. but not me, because I am not gonna watch that happen again. "Man you take the guns" he said getting up.

"You know there's a chance, that's what hurts. you know there's a chance!" Rick said frustrated.

"I don't think you heard a Damn word that I said." Morgan yelled turning back to the window.

"Things went bad for you, things went bad for me. But your not seeing things right." Rick said walking towards him, "this can't be it, it can't be. you gotta be able to come back from this."

"No" Morgan said with tears in his eyes.

"Morgan please-" Rick pleaded.

"No! I have to clear" he said. Rick modded before walking out.

****

I helped load the car with guns.

"Hey, I was just about to come look for you" I heard Rick say. I turned to see Carl and Michonne carrying a crib"

"Sorry" Carl said.

"That's alright, your hear now." Rick said. Carl looked at his bleeding shoulder. "ahh, it's nothing" he said quickly. "Thank you" Rick said to Michonne.

"Hey, Morgan" I yelled. He looked up at me. "I had to shot you. you know I had to right?" he nodded slightly "I'm sorry" I said and helped out more with the guns.

"Hey girl" he said. I turned to him. "Don't ever be sorry" and then he walked away.

I looked at the open car door and Rick nodded, I guess I have a place to stay. I climbed in the car, pulling my bow off of my shoulder and closed the door.

I could hear muffled talking but I couldn't understand what.

CHAPTER 7 YES!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Zombies Out!!!