Chapter 12

I'm so embarrassed. Two times I have almost kissed Carl, two times we have be interupted. I mentally slapped myself. I can't like Carl, we live in a zombie apocalypse. I ran up to my cell and flopped down on my bed, I hope Daryl is okay. What am I thinking, of course he is, he's Daryl fricken Dixon. Pull it together. I got up and changed into a grey top with 3/4 sleeves, i slipped on some blue faded skinny jeans. I then put my black jacket on and walked out. I quickly walked down the steps and out to the basket ball court.

I walked over to Carol who was cooking. "Hey Carol" I said as I got closer to her.

"Hey. So, you and -" I stuck my hands on my ears.

"La la la la la la la la la" I yelled walking away. I saw Daryl leaning against the wall. "Did you find him?" I asked.

"No" he said.

"Daryl tell me the truth." I said.

"I didn't find him." he said. Lying straight to my face.

"Fine, if you aren't gonna tell me, I'll find out myself." I said angrily and ran off to my cell, to pack what I needed. I shoved one water bottle, canned beans and two granola bars. I then packed as much ammo as I could for my pistol, which was silenced. Once I was done I threw my bag on the top bunk, I was waiting until curfew.

At eight thirty everyone was in there cell. I put my bag on my back and secured my machete to my belt. I held my pistol in my hand. I didn't know who was on watch, but I couldn't let them see me. I went stealth mode and went through the fence that has been cut before I even came. I tied it back up and ran into the woods. I held my machete in my hand and ran quietly through the woods holding my flashlight out so I could see where  I was running.

I looked up at the tree and quickly climbed it until I was on a secure branch. I quickly wrapped a rope around me and the tree, and watched the stars. I knew that running around when its pitch black was just stupid, I'd probably get attacked by a walker and not see it coming. I looked up at the stars and my eyelids became heavier and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 12 done. Tell me what you think about it, im sorry that its a short chapter.

For this chapter I want 10 votes and 5 comments

Picture of Minx on the side

-Zombies Out!!!