Chapter 4

I held my machete in my hand looking at the dead infected. Its weird to think they had a life before this, I try not to think about. It just makes you feel worse. I heard a scraping noise and turned to see the boy moving a dresser in front of the door. I turned around walked into another room, the kitchen. I opened the cupboards but found nothing. I sighed and turned around, the boy was there watching me with his hand on his gun. I dropped the machete into its case and slumped down the wall. He moved his had away from the gun and slowly started walking towards me. He slumped down the wall about a metre away from me, none of us saying things.

"I'll take you back to my camp in the morning, it's not safe to travel at night." he said.

"And why would I go with a complete stranger. I don't even know your name." I said shifting uncomfortably.

"Well I did just save your life" he said

"I was handling it" I said keeping my focus in front of myself.

"Yeah, it really looked like it" he said angrily.

"I was!" I snapped.

"Whatever" I said.

I grunted and stood up walking away. "Where are you going?" he asked standing up.

"Away from you" I spat walking into a room that had a couch and a broken tv. there were pictures on the floor. I picked one up, it was a family picture. There was a young boy, a mother and a father. I placed the picture back where I found it, it reminded me of my family in some way. I looked at the couch, i would have slept of it but there was a blood stain on it. I walked over to a wall and slowly laid down on it. It wasn't comfortable but I was use it. I closed my eyes, it took me a while but I slowly fell asleep.

----------------

I woke up to someone shaking my shoulder. My eyes opened and I sat up in a sitting position. My head hit someone's else's and we both groaned.

"What was that for?" he moaned.

"Yeah, cause I really meant to do that" I said as I stood up. Light was pouring in through the window.

"Come on, we have to go now" he said.

I grunted "I never agreed to go anywhere with you" and with that I walked away. I opened the door and looked around, no infected. I opened the door more and stepped outside before sprinting off away from the boy.

It's not like I don't like him, but for all I now he could be taking me back to a bunch of rapists.

Woop, Chapter 4 done. I know its short. DONT FORGET TO

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Zombies Out!!!!