Chapter 17

Chapter 17!!!!!

*Will’s POV*

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?!??! Now all I’m going to be able to think about for the rest of the day is going home to Katie-Anne!!!!!! Why does she have to be so distracting?

“Treat her right, Tucker. Or I’m going in for the steal!” one of my co-workers said.

I shot him a glare. “Stay away from her.”

“Okay, okay! Sorry, man! I’m just sayin’ she’s HOT!”

I had to smirk at that. “Yeah, I know she is.”

“Damn, Will! But where is she from? I know everybody in this town, but I don’t know her.”

I thought about my answer. I really didn’t know where she was from.

“Earth to Will!!!!!” 

I snapped out of my thoughts.

“You got it bad! If you can’t even hold a simple conversation without thinking about her than you’re hooked!”

“Shut up, Travis!”” I chuckled.

I went back to work, counting down the minutes until I could see her again.

**************

*Katie-Anne’s POV*

Will should be home in about an hour. Dinner was almost ready, and I needed to shower.

“Hey, Ma?” I called.

“Yeah?” she called back from the laundry room.

“I’m going to take a shower. Can you keep an eye on dinner for me?”

“Yep!” 

I walked into my bedroom. I grabbed some jeans and a soft blue sweater. Then, it hit me.

YES!!!!!!! I TOTALLY KNOW WHAT I’M GOING TO DO FOR MOM’S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

I smiled, my plan unfolding in my mind.

Now, I just need to ask Will if his band will help me....

I thought back to the moment I found out about Will’s band.

~~~~~~~~Flashback!~~~~~~~~~

“Katie? I’m gonna go hang out with Jack for a few hours. I’ll be home at about 11.”

“Okay, Will! I’m gonna have Molly over. Have fun, but not too much!” I smiled.

He leaned in for a quick peck on the cheek. I watched him as he left the house.

Time to call Molly.

I quickly dialed the all too familiar number.

“Molly’s Dream Shop! How can I make your dreams come true today?”

I burst out laughing “What the hell, Molly?”

She joined in on the laughter. “I couldn’t help it! I wanted to hear your reaction!”

I chuckled again. “Hey, you wanna hang out? Will and Jack went for a day with the guys.”

“Actually, I was gonna drop in to kidnap you away for a girl’s day, so I’ll be there in 3.........2..........1.....”

HONNNNNNNNNNNNK!!!!!!!

I laughed as I heard Molly’s car horn. I threw open the door and was abruptly greeted by a crushing hug.