Chapter 1

Hey everybody!!!! :) This is my first story and I can't believe I am actually going to write this!!! I really hope you like it!!!! I'm sorry for any spelling/grammar issues!!! I dedicated this to my great friend!!! Woo Hooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

ATTENTION!!!!!! The picture of Katie-Anne at the top is NOT exactly how I pictured her. That was as close as I could find :/

----- Chapter 1.

It had been three weeks since I had left my old life. I just couldn't take it anymore. I left my phone on my bed next to a note and a video tape. I felt the tears stinging my eyes as I remembered writing:

Dear Mom, Dad, and Thomas,

I'm sorry I left. I couldn't take the pressure any more, and I needed an escape. I don't love any of you any less. In fact, I think I love you more than ever. This tape explains everything in detail. I will stay in touch somehow. I will miss you!

Love forever and ever,

Katherine-Analyse Parker

I know this may seem like one of those "I hated my life so I left" stories, but it's totally not. Truth is, I had a pretty good life. The only reason I left was to experience life for the first time. The note had been painful to write, but the tape had been worse.Saying personal goodbyes to my amazing parents and to my older brother was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. I felt the sobs building up in my throat until...

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A car horn yanked my from my memory, which I was grateful for at first, but the feeling quickly faded. I looked around to discover it had grown dark, cold, and was now starting to rain. The car swerved to hit a puddle, launching water at me. After shouting a few colorful words at him, I picked up my suitcases and continued walking...(yes, I had been walking for 3 weeks straight) I was starting to feel the lack of food catching up with me! God, when was the last time I ate? I thought. Was it last night? ...Yeah, it was last night. Ugh!!!! I'd totally KILL for a cheeseburger! I started to stumble, but quickly caught myself. Why is the street spinning? Where am I? Why is it s-so c-c-c-cold? What is th-th-tha-- and then blackness consumed me.

____________________________________

"Hey, are you alright? Ma'am?"

I heard a deep voice with a deep Southern accent. What the hell happened?

"Uhh-Hmahm.." I managed to mumble.

"Don't worry, Ma'am. I'm not gonna to hurt you. My name's William Tucker. You were lyin' on the side of the road when I drove up in my truck. I figured you were in some kinda fix, so I put your bags in the back and drove ya to my house. Please don't think I'm tryin' to kill you, cuz' I'm not!"

"Whoah, whoah WHOAH!" I stopped him. "I don't really know what's going on Mr. uh---WIlliam, but thanks for helping me out." I finally looked at him.

He was roughly 18, only 1 year older than me, about 6ft. 3in, with muscles you would see on a college football player. He had shorter, sandy-colored hair, with bright green eyes,a few freckles, and he had dimples!!!! Plainly put, this guy was adorable!!!!

He smiled at me and said "You're welcome. Now, I know you just woke up and all, but I kinda need to know your name and where your from so I can call your folks for ya."

Sigh...his accent was hypnotic! Wait....my FOLKS?!?!?! "Uhm...I kinda ran away from my parents...I really don't want to go back..." I mumbled, embarrassed.

"Oh...I'm sorry I didn't mean t--"

"--Oh no! It's totally fine! I didn't leave because I hated my family or my life! I just neededan adventure."

"Oh! Well, that's understandable too! Uhm...You eh...still haven't told me is ya got a name..." he looked down sheepishly, and okay, did he just BLUSH?!??!! How cute!!!

"Oh...yeah...sorry...Katie-Anne Parker."

"Wait...that's your name?" he asked.

"Yeah...I know it's a little strange, but--"

"--Oh shoot! No! I wasn't making fun of it...I actually think it's kinda..uhm..well...kinda...cute."

I blushed deeply. "Thanks."

"Yeah....no problem. Oh! If you wanna stay your room is down the hall, first door on the left. There's a bathroom in there if ya need one and uhm...my room's right accross the hall if you need anything."

"Wow. Thanks!" I sounded like such an idiot.

He smiled. "No problem."

I got up, stretched, and took my old ball-cap off, letting my red hair fall down naturally to my waist.

I thought I heard him gasp, but I was too self-conscious to care. I went into my room (which was sooooo cute and homey!!!!!), grabbed my pajamas, and headed for the shower. After the hottest shower I have ever taken, I sat on my bed with the only book I had brought "The Shack" by William P. Young.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I called. William opened the door, holding a bowl of hot soup and a mug of hot chocolate.

"I thought you might be hungry..." he blushed.

"Oh! Yeah...come in." I said happily. I was STARVING!!!! "So...I want to thank you again, William--"

"--Will." he said. "William is too formal now that you know I'm not going to kill you." he joked.

I giggled, partially because of his humor, and partially because he was so damn attractive! "Will." I agreed. "Thank you so much for letting me crash here, and for the dinner."

"No problem!" he replied. "But I suppose I should let you eat and sleep in peace." he smiled.

"Okay, thanks. Goodnight, Will!" I called after him.

"Goodnight, Katie-bug!"

I smiled. Already he had given me a nickname. I was DEFINITELY starting to like my new adventure.

-----End Of Chapter!!!

A/N: Soooooo how did ya like it??? I totally wish I could show you what Will looks like because in my head, he is sooooooooo hot!!! :)) Anyway, please comment!!! Thanks!! I'll update as soon as I can!!!