Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6!!!

A/N: Hey! Sorry I haven’t uploaded in a while! School has been crazy and I just couldn’t find time to sit down and write, soooo I’m writing this in school! Haha! Don’t worry, my grades aren’t in jeopardy!!! :) Enjoy!!!!

RECAP: 

“She isn’t mine...” Will said “unless she wants to be?”

“Whaaa?” is all I could manage to murmer.

“Katie-Anne, will you be my girlfriend?”

**Katie-Anne’s P.O.V.**

My heart is pounding. I can’t believe my ears. 

Did he just ask me out?!?!

“Uhrmmmm....huh?” I asked. I sounded so stupid. I couldn’t even form proper words!

“I-uhm...asked if uhm...you would be my girlfriend?” Will blushed and looked down.

I let the question sink in. I could feel my mind race. I didn’t trust my voice, so instead, I laid my head on his shoulder and gently forced my hand into his.

I could feel Will’s eyes on me, so I met his gaze, and then kissed his cheek. Will pulled me into a hug, and held me for a long while until Jack cleared his throat. I had totally forgotten about Jack sitting there.

“Uh, I can leave if you want a minute...?” Jack offered.

I didn’t answer, not wanting to be rude to Will’s friend. I looked over at Will, and he shot Jack a look that plainly said ‘Yes please.’ Jack hopped off the hood of the truck, informed Will that he was going to go hang out with Mason and the boys until we came home, and then left.

Will pulled away from me to look into my eyes.

“You know, you don’t have to say yes. Just because Jack was here, you didn’t have to worry about hurting my ego or anything...I can take it.”

I couldn’t believe what i was hearing! Did he actually think that I didn’t want to date him?!?! I could feel my jaw dropped, but I couldn’t force myself to close it.

“What?” Will asked warily.

“You think I only said that to boost your ego?” I asked quietly, looking down.  “Do you honestly think that I would’ve allowed you to kiss me the other night just to boost your ego? Will, believe it or not, I like you a lot. I would love to be your girlfriend, but just please...don’t make assumptions.” 

I didn’t want to see his reaction. I didn’t know what to expect. I was expecting him to get angry, but he gently wrapped his arm around my waist, pulled me close, and said:

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have assumed what I did.”

Wait...what? He’s not mad? He’s SORRY?

“Am I forgiven?” his tone was now teasing.

I let out a long, sarcastic sigh “I guess.”

Will smiled and kissed the top of my head. I smiled and laid my head on Will’s shoulder. I could’ve stayed there forever, but...

“ALRIGHT!!!! My plan worked!!!”

“JACK!!! What the hell?!?” Will yelled.

Jack emerged from behind a big tree.

“Aw, c’mon! You didn’t honestly think that I would miss this moment?! Yeah right!” Jack was all smiles, clearly proud of himself.

I giggled. The way Will looked like he wanted to kill Jack, and the way Jack looked like he had just won the Nobel Peace Prize.

Will looked at me, then back at Jack, slightly less irritated, but still kind of miffed.

“Lighten up, Will! He’s just nosy! No harm, no fowl!” I lightly smacked his chest.

“He spied on us.” Will said.

“It’s okay,” I said “because while he’s here, we can make him uncomfortable!”

Will caught on to my scheme almost immediately. He leaned in, and pressed his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around my boyfriend’s neck (God, it felt good to call him my boyfriend), and his arms were immediately around y waist.

“C’MON, GUYS!!!!! DON’T DO THIS TO ME!!!” Jack complained.

To irritate him more, Will and I started to make out. I was loving every minute of it, and I was disappointed when Jack interrupted us again.

“Guys, it’s 11:30.”

Will sighed, and pulled away. I wanted to smack Jack across the face.

“Hahaha! I win!” Jack said.

“Don’t get cocky. You’re lucky my dad’s in town.” Will warned him.

Will grabbed my hand, and helped me off of the hood of the truck. All three of us got in the truck, and drove home. Mason and the boys were still up when we got home.

“Hey, there!” Mason boomed. “Jack! Nice to see you!”

“You too, Sir!” Jack greeted.

“JACK!!!!!!!” the boys squealed as they tackled him to the ground.

“Whoah there, guys!” Jack laughed.

Jack is just like a little kid. I thought as I grinned.

“So, Katie-Anne,” Mason said “how long have you and Will been dating?”

His question caught me off guard.

“Uhm...pardon?” I squeaked.

“Oh, don’t worry! I’m not opposed to it. I think you’re a nice young lady, but I want to  know how long Will has kept the pleasure of meeting you from me.” Mason winked.

I relaxed a little bit.

“Actually, Dad, I just asked her out tonight.” Will said.

“About ten minutes ago.” Jack chimed in.

Will shot him an annoyed look. He was still miffed that Jack had spied on us. I still had my hand in his, so I squeezed it.

“Be nice.” I whispered, so only he could hear.

“Oh. Well in that case, congrats!” Mason grinned. “Now I can embarrass the hell outta William.”

I laughed, but Will wasn’t happy.

“C’mon, Dad! Don’t!”

I let go of Will’s hand to hug him.

“Oh, you’ll be fine. I have embarrassing stories too.” I said.

“I bet they aren’t as bad as mine.” Will grumbled.

“I wore a hot pink bra under a white t-shirt at a concert I had to sing at. Not only did I forget the words, but it started to rain. A thousand people heard my mistake and saw my bra.” I challenged.

“Other than the song, that’s not that bad. In fact, I wish I had been there.” Will teased.

“AMEN!” Jack agreed.

“William...Jack...not in front of your brothers.” Mason warned.

I playfully smacked Will’s stomach, but hurt my hand on his rock-hard abs.

“Ow!”

“I’m sorry! Are you okay?” 

“Yeah, I’m okay....dang! That hurt!!!” I complained.

“I didn’t mean to hurt you with my amazing body.” Will joked

“Oh, shut up!” I laughed.

Our night continued this way. Jokes and stories were told and memories were made, but my favorite part was Will’s arm constantly wrapped around me securely, as only a true boyfriend would.

**End Of Chapter**

A/N: Once again, sorry for the boring chapter. This was written as a filler so I could think of some twists to throw in the story. No editing has been done...sorry! I hope you liked it!!! :))