The place where it all began

Oh it was such a Beautiful place, a state of Heavenly peace that was surrounding such bountiful nature. Blair had lead Kayleigh to the place it all began Sefton Park, you could tell the place had a history. Stopping to get something to eat and drink first, they stopped to take in the wonder indeed they were very happy and filled with laughter, overwhelmed by the views. "Blair, didn't it all start at the Waterfall?." Kayleigh asked curiously "Oh yeah, lets go find it, follow me Kayleigh." and off they travelled towards the Waterfall, it was just so peaceful, nobody would ever think this place's history was such a dark tale of old times. 

They had reached the Waterfall, it was an amazing sight for sure, but a dark presence was lurking in the distance, stalking their every move. At the waterfall Kayleigh and Blair talk amongst each other about their ancestor Agatha who was the first known Witch in their bloodline that they are descendants of. Agatha was spoken about for generations by the Crescents, she belonged to the past, a past never forgotten. "Blair, do you remember the story of Agatha that our grandmother told us about?." Kayleigh asked her cousin, a warm smile became apparent on the young girls face "Yes, of course I do, a tragic but amazing story, you often wonder, is it all real." out of Kayleigh's mouth became a small laugh as she replied "Of course it's real, Blair." the two girls could not hold in the excitement, they were proud of their bloodline.

Kayleigh had an idea, but she did not realise how dangerous the idea she pitched was, and the repercussion of what it could cause.  "Hey Blair, lets call on Agatha and see if she appears." it was harmless fun and they we're destined for adventure, hey even discovering who they are. Blair replied with such curiosity "Sure, I guess we could try." without hesitation Kayleigh stood upon a large rock and let out a shout "Agatha, are you here?." Blair next "Agatha, come forth." but the place was filled with quietness, just the sound of water hitting the pool below. Kayleigh assumed "Oh, I don't think it worked." while Blair replied with a simple low tone "Hmm, I guess not." A snap of a branch could be heard, it was very close to the girls Blair began to act strange, her face flushed out all the colour until she became as pale as a ghost. A whisper through the ear of Blair perked her sense of fear, covered in goosebumps, a cold breeze in the air the environment had changed. 

Blair's vision became impaired, she could see nothing but a shadow in the way of her gaze "Be quiet" the shadow told her, the whisper spine- chilling and blood-curdling to the core, it had Blair shaken. Kayleigh in the meantime was oblivious to what was happening to her cousin. Blair stood still staring nonchalantly at the waterfall while hearing voices in her surrounding "Walk away from the Girl, she is very much needed." Blair did not understand she replied "Get out of my head." Kayleigh heard her cousin's cry and suddenly turned her head consumed with concern she spoke out "Blair? are you okay?." Blair seemed writhe with suppressed fury, only it was not Blair, she had her body taken over, snatched by a very vengeful spirit. A low growl escaped the lips of the seemingly troubled teen. Kayleigh placed her hand upon the shoulder of the struggling adolescent, but immediately after the touch, Blair shoved the worried Kayleigh to the ground, taking off up the eerie steps, that lead to a dead end. 

Kayleigh stood astounded with what just happened, she let out a loud cry "BLAIR!" taking to the steps she travels up them "BLAIR, come back!." talking to herself she muttered under her breath "Where did she go." facing a dead end, she had no choice to turn back the way she came. Kayleigh was a lost cause, she could not find her cousin and for hours she searched, nearly calling the Police to send out a search party, she had an idea to call her phone. Out of nowhere  a call could be heard, in her proximity exclaiming her finding's "Blair!" she cried aloud, while she picked up the found phone and backpack that belonged to the missing teenager. In a matter of seconds Kayleigh spots something in the far distance, running towards whatever it is, closeness reveals it to be Blair, but she was not herself.