A tale of two Cousins

Sixteen Years Later, Long Brown haired Belinda had grown into a Beautiful young Woman, at the age of Nineteen she was very rebellious. Agatha had also grown, with Fair hair and Big Blue Eyes, she took the shine right from Belinda which created envy in Belinda's heart. These two Girls shared many Gifts. Perfect they both were but both had became separated from each other. Growing up Belinda and Agatha shared a bond so strong nobody could break it, but becoming older so much more was understood, they could not share their gifts with any outsider because it would break the Family bloodline apart. 

Belinda had been dreaming of the outside World, they lived inside the in-between were no hunter could find them not even Humans as they were afraid. Belinda arrogantly and purposely did not listen to the rules, she refused to Believe that Humans were hunting their kind. Belinda was very curious and wanted to find the reason as to why they were not allowed in the Human realm. One day Belinda during nightfall when every one was in slumber crept outside of the realm, but Agatha followed behind because she had been worried that someone may kill Belinda and did not want that to happen. 

Agatha followed but later lost track of Belinda, Agatha became afraid and she fell into a trap. Belinda had fallen for a Human and every night while her Family slept she met up with him, she had kept this secret for over a Year, she knew if her Family found out they would not approve of it and would most likely kill the Man. Agatha while in the net noticed her Cousin kissing a Man, she held in a gasp and began to scream "Belinda! Belinda help me!" Belinda turned around in disbelief and yelled "Agatha, what are you following me for! You here to tell on me?!" Belinda and the Man approached the net and set Agatha free, but right after that the Family had found out and Belinda's Mother came forth. 

Agatha had tears pouring down her face as she ran towards her Aunt standing behind her, Belinda stood in front of her Love "James run! Mother, I..I'm sorry" James stood behind Belinda and did not run, as Hunters came from behind the trees Cassie turned her head to face them all "Hello Men, what is it you want?" One Man who was the Grandson of Edward opened his mouth to reply with such Evil written in plain sight "Forgive me Ma'm but we received news of Witches being around this area, Come with me, you must be hungry and scared, but why is it that you very Dashing young Women are out this night while Witches are on the prowl?"Cassie shook her head at Belinda it was very clear that Cassie was disappointed in her Daughter.

The Men surrounded the three Witches "Come now Girls" Cassie held her hand out forward beginning to chant "Blood Calls to Blood, Men of Darkness fall to the ground, death becomes felt, before your very eyes!" Just as one of the Men fell down, a Knife flies and hits Cassie in the Heart, a trickle of Blood escaped her nose and she fell down hitting the ground. The Men including Belinda's love James, had died, but Edward's Grandson Lewis was still Alive. Belinda fled to her love's side "James, James can you hear me? Mother you're wicked you killed my Love!, we were going to get married!" she cried out. Agatha placed her hand to the wound of Cassie and begins a Healing process but Cassie became unconscious, they all made their way back to the In-Between. 

The Family heard of Belinda's antics and were not very pleased with the stubborn Girl surprised to say, she had reached a level of true annoyance to them. The Crescents discussed the importance of having her around because she is Family, but she is the spawn that will make the Family Bloodline fall. Belinda stood outside the Council and listened to every word they said "We cannot let her live here, we need to send her away, if not away then at least lock her away" one voice cried out while another "No it is not her fault, she cannot be blamed, she is the only dark eyed one in the Family, you know what that means?" they turned their head towards Serene "What does that mean" and Serene surely answered "We need to train her, because the last Dark eyed Girl in our Family, chose Evil to which got her killed in the end, that is why we never mention her name, it brings bad luck" Belinda storms inside the Council meeting deeply furious "Oh right, your comparing me to Eve! how am I like her, how do you know I will choose Evil? Darkness? how is Eve bad luck!" Serene slaps Belinda in the face and throws her out, Belinda runs away.