Beginning of the Crescents

Halloween 1609 A beautiful young Woman slowly approached the lonely apple stand, unbeknown to her a very dashing Gentleman reached out taking this Lady's soft and pale looking hand "What is it you require, dear boy!" her voice just like honey almost as though it had the young Man in a daze. Jeremy fell deep in love with this unique Woman's very being, her soul to be a fact. Those mesmerising green eyes could be enough to draw a young Gentleman to the edge of Death, almost as if a Siren singing on the edge of a raging ocean he was ensnared by her glow. 

Quickly the Young Woman surpassed the stand, but her eyes were held upon Jeremy. The Young Woman took an Apple and began on her way when Jeremy followed behind "Wait, Miss please may I know your name?" The Woman turned her head as diligently as possible "Yes You may, Serene, my name is Serene" and then she left him standing there. 

Four hours later, it was the night of Halloween something very strange was happening Serene danced naked around a fire, but she was not alone Serene had three Sisters Marie, Edith and Cressa, they were Witches, but nobody knew their secrets. Marie was the eldest she was most Wise, Creative and Weary. Then came Serene, oh the most Beautiful one, such a Caring nature. Marie next, she was the Dark sided one, she loved the colour Black and casting spells. Cressa the Youngest and most naive but easily lead and loved the night.Marie had a Child, a Beautiful little Girl named Cassandra with big Blue eyes and her locks as Blonde as snow. They could only have Girls, it was in the Blood because they were Witches. 

This night as they danced around the roaring flames Jeremy caught them he began yelling upon the grounds "Witches! I found Witches!" Serene knew the voice as she acknowledged him "You!, Sisters run, get to safety" Jeremy had then realised who this Woman was, he took in a gasp and again mesmerised by her eyes replied "Quick, Serene run I shall stall them" Serene angrily ran as far as she could into the deep dark woods. Men carrying Bow and Arrows, Flames and Swords, Riding Horses came to the Boy's need, Edward the leader called upon Jeremy "Boy! do tell, were did you see these Witches! These Monsters of the night?!" Jeremy informed him "Left Sir, they travelled left, ran that way when I screamed" Just like that, the Hunters went forth into the night. 

Jeremy feeling bad went in search for the Woman he had love in his heart for "Serene, are you out there?" Serene came from the forest, she was distressed "My Sisters, please.. help them" she cried out "They were taken, those vile Men took my Sisters!"  Jeremy fell to his knees he begged the Witch "Oh Dear Serene, I am so Sorry, can you ever forgive me" Serene looked downwards upon Jeremy, she pulled him up and nodded her head "Yes, I can, because for a reason that I do not know, I'm in love with you, Jeremy Clarke" They began to kiss under the moonlight. 

Night had fallen and the sun had risen, they came to a small village, Serene notices Cassandra but not her Sisters "Cassie!" she whispered into the air, Cassandra noticed her Aunt, she began to run towards her "Mama, they took Mama" as she cradled herself to her Aunt. Jeremy took himself off towards the keep in which the Sisters are being held inside. Knocked to the ground Jeremy turns his head slightly "Oh, you wanted to take a peek at our Prisoners" the voice was Edward and he seemed overjoyed to have found Witches "Well, when Noon comes, these Monsters will be no more! it is to the stake they go!" he laughed malevolently. 

Jeremy makes his way over to Serene, he holds her close and whispers "They are planning on killing your Sisters, this noon" he told her quietly as to not let Cassie hear "No, please Jeremy there must be something we can do, noon is not very long now" Jeremy told Serene to hide, he could not risk his love to be seen as he approached Edward "Edward, Sir, is there any need for this, after all I do not think they are Witches" Edward laughed in his face "Of Course they are Boy! Naked around a Fire, Chanting God Knows what, and those Marks on their Body, they are Witches as clear as day Young Man, they will die for the crimes they have committed!" Jeremy tried everything he could but the Clock struck Noon.